This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can I track an account that alredy exists?

• 10 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Pok3rMas73r,
      as far as I know you can only retrack your account if your account is not linked to an other affiliate and your account is inactive.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Pok3rMas73r
      Pok3rMas73r
      Bronze
      Thanks Chiller3k.

This is sad, because im already a money player there.

See you.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Pok3rMas73r,

I am sorry to say that exisiting Full Tilt accounts cannot be retracked :(

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Pok3rMas73r
      Pok3rMas73r
      Bronze
      Thank you for your kindness, Chiller3k and SoyCD. This site have a great team.
    • justkick
      justkick
      Basic
      hy, i also have made accounts 2 years ago at about every big site :) .. now i feel so fulish and blame myself for this... i saw a thread where it was said that i an retrack my titan account, can u guys please tell me how can i do this , do i need to email them or i just need to post my titan info i am unsure on how or if i can stil benefit from u're bonus at titan..... at fulltilt my account data in the cashier is blank, only my email is there i sent them an email asking if i can create a new one ...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkick
      hy, i also have made accounts 2 years ago at about every big site :) .. now i feel so fulish and blame myself for this... i saw a thread where it was said that i an retrack my titan account, can u guys please tell me how can i do this , do i need to email them or i just need to post my titan info i am unsure on how or if i can stil benefit from u're bonus at titan..... at fulltilt my account data in the cashier is blank, only my email is there i sent them an email asking if i can create a new one ...
      Hello justkick,

Simply enter your Titan ID into your profile or write a ticket to our support (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) in order to have your account re-tracked. If the accounts you created are just of playmoney nature - some sites such as PartyPoker will also delete old playmoney accounts - allowing you to create new ones. You simply need to contact their support for this.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      so is there a way that you can delete that account and set a new one linked to PS?!?
    • n3l1x
      n3l1x
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NRGBlaze
      so is there a way that you can delete that account and set a new one linked to PS?!?
      partypoker lets you delete old playmoney accounts. full tilt doesnt afaik and pokerstars requires you to have an account that is newer than sept 1 2007 for them to retrack it (doesnt matter if playmoney or realmoney)
    • lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      but if u get the titan account retracked , do u still get the 50$ free+ bonus??
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lyly13
      but if u get the titan account retracked , do u still get the 50$ free+ bonus??
      Hello lyly13,

No you cannot get the free $50 bonus - but you do qualify for our Summer Promotion (so the constant $10 per $25 of rake bonus) as well as our first deposit bonus. You can also play at our Titan Freerolls :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD