Can I track an account that alredy exists?

• 10 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Pok3rMas73r,
      as far as I know you can only retrack your account if your account is not linked to an other affiliate and your account is inactive.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Pok3rMas73r
      Pok3rMas73r
      Bronze
      Thanks Chiller3k.

This is sad, because im already a money player there.

See you.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Pok3rMas73r,

I am sorry to say that exisiting Full Tilt accounts cannot be retracked :(

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Pok3rMas73r
      Pok3rMas73r
      Bronze
      Thank you for your kindness, Chiller3k and SoyCD. This site have a great team.
    • justkick
      justkick
      Basic
      hy, i also have made accounts 2 years ago at about every big site :) .. now i feel so fulish and blame myself for this... i saw a thread where it was said that i an retrack my titan account, can u guys please tell me how can i do this , do i need to email them or i just need to post my titan info i am unsure on how or if i can stil benefit from u're bonus at titan..... at fulltilt my account data in the cashier is blank, only my email is there i sent them an email asking if i can create a new one ...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkick
      hy, i also have made accounts 2 years ago at about every big site :) .. now i feel so fulish and blame myself for this... i saw a thread where it was said that i an retrack my titan account, can u guys please tell me how can i do this , do i need to email them or i just need to post my titan info i am unsure on how or if i can stil benefit from u're bonus at titan..... at fulltilt my account data in the cashier is blank, only my email is there i sent them an email asking if i can create a new one ...
      Hello justkick,

Simply enter your Titan ID into your profile or write a ticket to our support (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) in order to have your account re-tracked. If the accounts you created are just of playmoney nature - some sites such as PartyPoker will also delete old playmoney accounts - allowing you to create new ones. You simply need to contact their support for this.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      so is there a way that you can delete that account and set a new one linked to PS?!?
    • n3l1x
      n3l1x
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NRGBlaze
      so is there a way that you can delete that account and set a new one linked to PS?!?
      partypoker lets you delete old playmoney accounts. full tilt doesnt afaik and pokerstars requires you to have an account that is newer than sept 1 2007 for them to retrack it (doesnt matter if playmoney or realmoney)
    • lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      but if u get the titan account retracked , do u still get the 50$ free+ bonus??
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lyly13
      but if u get the titan account retracked , do u still get the 50$ free+ bonus??
      Hello lyly13,

No you cannot get the free $50 bonus - but you do qualify for our Summer Promotion (so the constant $10 per $25 of rake bonus) as well as our first deposit bonus. You can also play at our Titan Freerolls :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD