two muy very interesting hands

• davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      today two hands which are intersante

hand no1

the pot was something like 7k, i dont remember what i had, but on flop i bet an amount leaving myself 1 chip.
      on turn i was allin with my last 1 chip (not 1bb ,1 chip) , and opponent fold!
      he did not sit out and forced to fold , he fold the hand himself.
      the board has no ace, no any made draw, what kind of hand he would fold with the ratio of 1: 7k and he even no interested in the river. lol

hand no 2
      i raise with something i can't remember. another guy 3bet me large with tt
      , a aggressive reg instant flat call 3bet with 4qo. i thought the reg had AA , i fold.

flop is qq4 , reg got a fool house. and both player went allin on turn . and reg player finally lost the pot.
  • 1 reply
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Hi davidgod and welcome to the mtt strategy forum.

First of all I'd like to inform you, that hands are generally posted in our hand evaluation forums. The strategy forum (this is where you posted) is for general strategic questions and discussions.

You may find the tournament hand evaluation forums here:
      Hand Evaluations up to $11 Tournaments
      Hand Evaluations from $12 Tournaments

Normally I would just move your thread into the right forum. Unfortunately your thread is not very structured and out of experience I can tell that you wouldn't get any feedback besides the one posting from the professional hand judge.

If you want to know how to do it right I recommend the following article:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-hand-evaluations/

It shows you how to post your hands to get the best possible feedback on them. Most important in your case would be:
      - Post your hands one by one! This way the thread stays clean and there is no confusion.
      - Convert your hand using a hand converter.

Both points are featured in the article.
      If you really want it I can still move your thread. Just tell me. However, my recommendation is to open up new threads in the right forum that follow our guideline.

If you have any further question feel free to ask!

Regards,
      Asaban