taking a shot at higher limit how it ended

• tonyzer
      tonyzer
      Bronze
      i read that taking shots on higher limits than you are rolled for is ocasionaly good but its not for people who are emotionaly unstable as i am.

session start hm lets try a bit higher :evil:
      session progresses i get suckout and start 4 tabling that limit X(
      session progress i lose two bi and move from micro to low limits heads up ?(
      bust headsup match finally move down to 20 nl with last money and its either win back my money or busto thank god i somehow got it all in with aces two times and got called!!!

what is point of this post? : point is if you are gona take a shot be prepared to bust the buy in and act like nothing happened i was sure i will be cool with it well i wasnt got tilted as hell unable to stop... i know its a huge problem it will be a long fight with tilt but i have improved and tilt less than i used to, so il just stick to very hard bankroll managment and never disobey!

and a sharkie pic for the aces from spaces!! :s_cool:
  • 3 replies
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      dont take a shot at higher limits because you lost on your usual limit. that is bankroll suicide my friend.

lucky for you you had some run good at the end of your session, you deserve to be broke right now and you will be going broke many times over with that attitude. the feeling of elation you have because you recovered your losses is false you should be upset with yourself for gambling with your bankroll.

if you must take shots do it when your playing well and feeling good, which will most likely be after a winning session.

that is all.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badgerer
      dont take a shot at higher limits because you lost on your usual limit. that is bankroll suicide my friend.

lucky for you you had some run good at the end of your session, you deserve to be broke right now and you will be going broke many times over with that attitude. the feeling of elation you have because you recovered your losses is false you should be upset with yourself for gambling with your bankroll.

if you must take shots do it when your playing well and feeling good, which will most likely be after a winning session.

that is all.
      Well he wrote that he learnt something from this experience and he will stick to BRM in future.

So good luck from my side and when you will be tilting and will have an idea to go on higher limit to recover loses just remember this post.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Dangerous move but hopefully lesson learned :)