BB: 100.08 BB
      UTG: 104.04 BB
      MP: 139.96 BB
      CO: 113.48 BB
      Hero (BTN): 110.48 BB
      SB: 59.12 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has T:spade: T:diamond:

UTG raises to 4 BB, MP calls 4 BB, fold, Hero calls 4 BB, fold, BB calls 3 BB

Flop: (16.4 BB, 4 players) 2:heart: 9:heart: 9:diamond:
      BB checks, UTG bets 7 BB, fold, Hero calls 7 BB, fold

Turn: (30.4 BB, 2 players) 8:diamond:
      UTG bets 15 BB, Hero raises to 34 BB, fold

Hero wins 57.4 BB

17/14 std weak TAG

my image is very solid, no fancy plays (or he didn't see the sd) so I should get quite a lot of credit.

I'm targeting hands like AQs,AKs,KQs and TT+ .. I've chosen sizing so he doesn't have good odds with fd + since he could be easily already dead I guess he's calling like never ...

My question is more about my whole range though. Since my TT is so good in turning on bluff here (I fold bunch of equity share of my opp) would you ever consider calling with something worse than 9x ott?
      Obv, I know I'm really unbalanced here, but I really don't think that this player will ever realize that ... So just print money by turning?

• 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16

I usually let the weak guys bet river and shove then only.. I'd play most nutted hands the same. Even if they check to call, once you shove 1.5x pot they have to reconsider. :f_biggrin: Basically, I would usually put in my stack here with my whole range if I am to bluff or value bet but both on the river to get more info and make my opponent play OOP.

If however you don't plan on doing so, but instead raising turn, float and play some flushdraws like this, your 9x and FH and then you can add these sort of merged raises with TT-JJ. You increase your frequency with them while he cannot to a thing since if he shoves you call nuts, if he folds he gives up on good equity shares and overall your equity with your range is great.