[NL2-NL10] [Sh] Nl2 Jj 28-01-13 (Zoom)

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (BTN): $2.19 (109.5 bb)
      SB: $1.72 (86 bb)
      BB: $1.27 (63.5 bb)
      UTG: $6.11 (305.5 bb)
      MP: $4.01 (200.5 bb)
      CO: $2 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with J J
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.04, CO calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.14, 2 folds, MP raises to $0.24, CO folds, Hero calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.55) J 3 3 (2 players)
      MP bets $0.74, Hero calls $0.74

Turn: ($2.03) A (2 players)
      MP bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.96, MP raises to $3.03 and is all-in, Hero calls $0.25 and is all-in

River: ($4.45) 7 (2 players, 2 are all-in)

Hi,
      How is my line here?
      Just getting used to the software on pokerstars havn't played there for along time, reason for NL2, if anyone is wondering :)

Preflop decided to call for set value, it's a bit close but I still have a bluff catcher, his bet sizes made me 3-bet as they seemed weak, however I do occationally see ppl play AA-KK this way.

Flop:
      Decided to go for a slowplay, but might not be smartest move, however his line looked very strong.

Turn:
      this was not the best card for me, shoul dI have shoved here or called him down, seems like a comealong bet into me bet? :P

Villain:
      Unknown 1 hand...
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Resilence,

Preflop: limp min/raise are usually strong hands so we can call for set value.

Postflop: As played we should raise the flop for value and just go with the hand. He has already invested about half his money.

As played we can't really fold. He can still have AK/AQ and may still overplay KK/QQ (these fish always do).
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Should have tried to get it in on the flop I agree, I do tend to play these hands, and I can easily get in to trouple, as I did when the Ace came ;)

However he had KK, thank pokergod for the way they play some times :s_biggrin:
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Resilence
      Should have tried to get it in on the flop I agree, I do tend to play these hands, and I can easily get in to trouple, as I did when the Ace came ;)

However he had KK, thank pokergod for the way they play some times :s_biggrin:
      As I mentioned above fish don't like folding these big pairs so they overplay them a lot :)

You will see AA sometimes but not enough to start cry/folding :)