SnG limits

• froggers
      I have decided to become a tournament player because i prefer it to ring games. I have $48 and have alot of experience with SnG in play money. Could i start at $2 SnG or mabe $5 or should i stick to the strategy article and play $1 and wait to i have $72 before i move up to $2
  • 2 replies
    • suvalgysiu
      having experience in playmoney is nothing to get excited about. with sngs you should always have at least 40 buyins, ofcourse if you beat the $2 sngs easily it's probably no big deal to take on a more aggressive brm.
    • p0kerQT
      Imo I think playing the $2 sng's is ok with a ~$50 BR as long as you think you're able to beat it, I started at that limit with my starting capital but I had quite a bit of experience in micro stake sng's, its not as easy as play money sng's but still quite easy.

You should definitely follow good bank roll management for moving up to the $5 sng's (30 buyins/$165), or ur BR will be gone before you know it. You should definitely move down to the $1.20 sng's if you arent successful in the $2 ones, n fall below $36 (30 buyins for the $1.20's).

Along with bankroll management, make sure you thoroughly read through all the articles to help you on your way to becoming a winning player.