This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KK on EP

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.02)
      BB ($2.24)
      Hero ($3.70)
      UTG+1 ($1.15)
      UTG+2 ($2.87)
      CO ($4.95)
      BTN ($3.06)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: K:heart:

Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, CO calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.19) 6:club: 6:diamond: 7:diamond:

Hero bets $0.14, CO calls $0.14

TURN ($0.47) 6:club: 6:diamond: 7:diamond: T:club:

Hero bets $0.33, CO calls $0.33

RIVER ($1.13) 6:club: 6:diamond: 7:diamond: T:club: A:club:

Hero bets $0.54, CO folds

Hero shows K:diamond: K:heart:

Hero wins $1.08

Villain is 38/10 AF 0.9 over 600 hands
      His fold to cbet 32 and on turn cbet 14(on 3 occasions)

I bet the flop for value, any smaller pocket pairs will call here and any flush draw will probably call atleast once, I bet again for value on the turn, he is either on some PP or a diamond draw imo

River comes a bit awkward card here, completes one flush on the board and is higher than mine....I put a 1/2 pot bet here anyway because he checked to me for the third time and I can also use that A to my advantage as he probably didnt peel 2 streets chasing club draw or with Ax hands...any kind of raise from him though and I would fold because he would only raise strong stuff on this board imo
  • 2 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey HrabriLavek,

Originally posted by HrabriLavek
      I put a 1/2 pot bet here anyway because he checked to me for the third time and I can also use that A to my advantage as he probably didnt peel 2 streets chasing club draw or with Ax hands...any kind of raise from him though and I would fold because he would only raise strong stuff on this board imo
      You are out-of-position so villain did not check to you on the river.

Flop + Turn are fine.

I think value-betting river is a little thin in this spot. What worse hands are going to be calling on this Ace river? Busted diamonds and PP's are likely all folding.

I would probably check here. Possibly check/fold, possibly check/call depending on opponent and how likely he would be to bluff busted diamonds. If he was passive c/f would be fine because he is unlikely to bet a hand like 88, or Tx.
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      Hey HrabriLavek,

Originally posted by HrabriLavek
      I put a 1/2 pot bet here anyway because he checked to me for the third time and I can also use that A to my advantage as he probably didnt peel 2 streets chasing club draw or with Ax hands...any kind of raise from him though and I would fold because he would only raise strong stuff on this board imo
      You are out-of-position so villain did not check to you on the river.

Flop + Turn are fine.

I think value-betting river is a little thin in this spot. What worse hands are going to be calling on this Ace river? Busted diamonds and PP's are likely all folding.

I would probably check here. Possibly check/fold, possibly check/call depending on opponent and how likely he would be to bluff busted diamonds. If he was passive c/f would be fine because he is unlikely to bet a hand like 88, or Tx.
      oops..my mistake :/

Ok, thanks for your input