Hero bets $0.14, CO calls $0.14

TURN ($0.47) 6:club: 6:diamond: 7:diamond: T:club:

Hero bets $0.33, CO calls $0.33

RIVER ($1.13) 6:club: 6:diamond: 7:diamond: T:club: A:club:

Hero bets $0.54, CO folds

Hero shows K:diamond: K:heart:

Hero wins $1.08

Villain is 38/10 AF 0.9 over 600 hands
      His fold to cbet 32 and on turn cbet 14(on 3 occasions)

I bet the flop for value, any smaller pocket pairs will call here and any flush draw will probably call atleast once, I bet again for value on the turn, he is either on some PP or a diamond draw imo

River comes a bit awkward card here, completes one flush on the board and is higher than mine....I put a 1/2 pot bet here anyway because he checked to me for the third time and I can also use that A to my advantage as he probably didnt peel 2 streets chasing club draw or with Ax hands...any kind of raise from him though and I would fold because he would only raise strong stuff on this board imo
  • 2 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey HrabriLavek,

Originally posted by HrabriLavek
      I put a 1/2 pot bet here anyway because he checked to me for the third time and I can also use that A to my advantage as he probably didnt peel 2 streets chasing club draw or with Ax hands...any kind of raise from him though and I would fold because he would only raise strong stuff on this board imo
      You are out-of-position so villain did not check to you on the river.

Flop + Turn are fine.

I think value-betting river is a little thin in this spot. What worse hands are going to be calling on this Ace river? Busted diamonds and PP's are likely all folding.

I would probably check here. Possibly check/fold, possibly check/call depending on opponent and how likely he would be to bluff busted diamonds. If he was passive c/f would be fine because he is unlikely to bet a hand like 88, or Tx.
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      Hey HrabriLavek,

Originally posted by HrabriLavek
      I put a 1/2 pot bet here anyway because he checked to me for the third time and I can also use that A to my advantage as he probably didnt peel 2 streets chasing club draw or with Ax hands...any kind of raise from him though and I would fold because he would only raise strong stuff on this board imo
      You are out-of-position so villain did not check to you on the river.

Flop + Turn are fine.

I think value-betting river is a little thin in this spot. What worse hands are going to be calling on this Ace river? Busted diamonds and PP's are likely all folding.

I would probably check here. Possibly check/fold, possibly check/call depending on opponent and how likely he would be to bluff busted diamonds. If he was passive c/f would be fine because he is unlikely to bet a hand like 88, or Tx.
      oops..my mistake :/

Ok, thanks for your input