not a good signal...

• phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      Hi!

first of all, I have to congrats people from PokerStartegy! You guys are doing an great job!

The problem is with Mansion Poker... could you believe that after play just 4 sessions on their site it already have a problem with my real money account. Follow this simple math:

Initial deposit: +$50 (ty PS!!)
      1 session: -$2.98
      2 session: +$4.10
      3 session: -$12.04 (hehe sorry about that..)
      4 session: +$5.27
      --------------------------
      TOTAL +$44.35

BUT, when I open my account summary it shows: +$43.90 !!!!!!!!

Ok, it doesn't sounds so much.. but can you forecast when I have about 50 sessions played ?!?!

I contact the support and they said that the $43.90 is correct, and the software has some problem... tsc, tsc... It isn't a good start...

So, when I complete 600 Mansion Points (yes, I'll!! :) I'll cash out to another site.

So people, keep your eyes opened.

best regards

PHullHand
  • 12 replies
    • Nehas77
      Nehas77
      Bronze
      yeah yeah , their sessiosn browser just sux. As i play stgs mainly i see that in browser it shows that i lost when i actually had won. However the true amount of money should be in your account. It doesnt matter what the session browser shows.
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phullhand
      Hi!

first of all, I have to congrats people from PokerStartegy! You guys are doing an great job!

The problem is with Mansion Poker... could you believe that after play just 4 sessions on their site it already have a problem with my real money account. Follow this simple math:

Initial deposit: +$50 (ty PS!!)
      1 session: -$2.98
      2 session: +$4.10
      3 session: -$12.04 (hehe sorry about that..)
      4 session: +$5.27
      --------------------------
      TOTAL +$44.35

BUT, when I open my account summary it shows: +$43.90 !!!!!!!!

Ok, it doesn't sounds so much.. but can you forecast when I have about 50 sessions played ?!?!

I contact the support and they said that the $43.90 is correct, and the software has some problem... tsc, tsc... It isn't a good start...

So, when I complete 600 Mansion Points (yes, I'll!! :) I'll cash out to another site.

So people, keep your eyes opened.

best regards

PHullHand
      do you play in a currency other than that of the poker site, like CAD instead of USD?
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      no, Im using USD..

and since Im playing 5~10 cash tables at the same time (using SSS) its difficult to follow my bankroll... so I've to trust them.. and after this episode, I dont!! :rolleyes:
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      hmmm.. no offence, but you are probably just wrong :P
      Do you have a stat program like Poker Tracker or Elephant? If so, what do they say that you are at?
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      sorry, Im definitely not wrong, since i didn't said what value is correct.. surely THEY are wrong, because their system have two different values...

Pokertracker said that I should have more money that they are saying...

like I said, Im actually not so worried about that.. its just few cents wrong... but you can be sure, if they have some math bug it happens with big stacks too :P and I'll not wait to see heheh

best regards!
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phullhand
      sorry, Im definitely not wrong, since i didn't said what value is correct.. surely THEY are wrong, because their system have two different values...

Pokertracker said that I should have more money that they are saying...

like I said, Im actually not so worried about that.. its just few cents wrong... but you can be sure, if they have some math bug it happens with big stacks too :P and I'll not wait to see heheh

best regards!
      but there can be problem at side of PT, cant be? some missing hands and here we go ;)
    • extpan
      extpan
      Silver
      Maybe is some kind of rake:)
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      no, its not rack problem, because PT knows how to handle it...

but just to update my impression about their software: it is (so far) the worst poker client I have see until now.
      Very heavy, untrustful (I open a ticket to their support to ask about wrong numbers in session browser, and the answer was that it is not accurate!!!!! if ins't why they don't just correct their own software????????)

So, after i achieve the minimal point needed to cashout Ill move to another poker room.

best regards!
    • Killerius
      Killerius
      Bronze
      The problem is with hand histories. From time to time PT can't import all the HH (HH gets written wrong), but the problem is on Ongame not on PT side. I play there and it happens that PT shows that i won 60$ in session but on account there is only 50$ more, so when I browse through my session there are some missing hands ;) .
    • redcar
      redcar
      Bronze
      Killerius is correct, Ongame cant download the hand history if there is any disconnection during play.
      The Mansion/Ongame software keeps an acurate record but sometimes this data is not downloaded to PT or similar database
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      Hi redcar, please dont get me wrong, but how you are so sure that Mansion/Ongame keeps accurate records if you dont have an accurate way to check this? ;) And I'm not telling about an exception session where I disconnected or thing like this. ALL sessions don't have accurate records.
      All other clients that I've used so far (Tital, FT, PokerStars) they dont have this kind of problem.
      And it is virtually impossible to know if my real money is correct, playing 10 tables simultaneously whitout trust in the local records.

I have to say, when I achieve all available bonus I'll withdraw and go to another platform. :(

best regards.
    • redcar
      redcar
      Bronze
      I had similar problems on mansion and their support explained this to me.
      In order to check I kept manual records for a few sessions, my PT stats were different from the mansion/Ongame info, but my manual notes were the same as the Ongame stats that I asked mansion to send to me.
      I think that this is an Ongame problem on all there sites because of the nature of their HH saved on th epoker lobby