This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TQo 4 way straight draw

• mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      iPoker - $0.10 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: 49.2 BB
      UTG: 64.4 BB
      MP: 72.1 BB
      Hero (CO): 257.6 BB
      BTN: 92.4 BB
      SB: 80.3 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has T:club: Q:spade:

UTG calls 1 BB, fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, SB calls 2.5 BB, BB calls 2 BB, UTG calls 2 BB

Flop: (12 BB, 4 players) 6:club: J:heart: K:club:
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets 3 BB, Hero calls 3 BB, SB raises to 7 BB, fold, UTG calls 4 BB, Hero calls 4 BB

Turn: (33 BB, 3 players) T:diamond:
      SB bets 24.7 BB, fold, fold

SB wins 30.8 BB

Only SB known, 200 hands, VPiP 16, PFR 8, 3bet 4. AF flop 1.6, turn 5

Preflop I didnt see limper, usually I would raise 50 cent against limper, but this hand fold.

FLop, is my call ok, given that I expect that next two players might raise often? If I would raise I risk that the guy with set goes all in. Turn fold ok, with no more odds?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Mlatasrb,

Preflop: Since the entire table seems fishy (due to stack sizes) I don't mind folding this vs EP limper with 3 guys left to act.

Postflop: As played i think that calling to try and keep in all the fish is fine and once we don't hit the turn we can easily fold.
    • dienaszaglis
      dienaszaglis
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan!

Are you saying, that isolating here is a mistake? Would you iso with KTo?

What`s your iso range here, anyways? 77+, ATs+, KTs+, QTs+, JTs, ATo+, KJo+?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by dienaszaglis
      Hi Bogdan!

Are you saying, that isolating here is a mistake? Would you iso with KTo?

What`s your iso range here, anyways? 77+, ATs+, KTs+, QTs+, JTs, ATo+, KJo+?
      Our hand plays poorly multiway so if we can expect a multiway pot often then we won't really have a good scenario for isolation. Most offsuite broadways play the same so KTo is not much different than QTo although fishy guys definitely play more Kx than they do Qx.

So I would keep it at hands that play well both HU and multiway, so suited hands, pairs, etc.