[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Fr Tt

• JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      No Limit Hold'em $0,01/$0,02
      PokerStars
      6 players
      Formatted by pokercopilot.com - Mac OS X hand history analysis and tracking

Stacks:
      UTG - UTG ($1,06)
      MP - MP ($2,00)
      CO - CO ($2,00)
      BTN - BTN ($1,03)
      SB - SB ($2,82)
      [b]BB - Hero ($2,18[/b])

Preflop: ($0,03, 6 players) Hero is BB with T:spade: T:club:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,08, 1 fold, SB calls $0,07, Hero raises to $0,32, 1 fold, SB calls $0,24

Flop: 5:diamond: 4:club: 2:heart: ($0,72, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,44, SB calls $0,44

Turn: K:club: ($1,60, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero???

When the pot is this big what could i do in this spot, should i shove or should I just try to check it down?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi JcSeerup,

Preflop: What do we know about our opponents? Do they call 3-bet super light (or 4-bet light)? Is SB a big fish?

Otherwise our 3-bet is just a bluff and with TT I rather call.

Postflop: AS played I'd bet small on the turn and go with the hand. If you are not willing to play for stacks why did you 3-bet this hand to begin with?
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi JcSeerup,

Preflop: What do we know about our opponents? Do they call 3-bet super light (or 4-bet light)? Is SB a big fish?

Otherwise our 3-bet is just a bluff and with TT I rather call.

Postflop: AS played I'd bet small on the turn and go with the hand. If you are not willing to play for stacks why did you 3-bet this hand to begin with?
      CO VPIP 13, PFR 6, F3b 93 (14/15)
      SB VPIP 10, PFR 3, F3b 0 (0/2)

The reason for raising is that I think it's too strong too setmine against two opponents, in general i would call against one opponent, and with an opportunity to squeeze I thought it was fine.

But when reviewing it I didn't knew if it could be a spot where I make too many bad 3b's.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by JCSeerup

CO VPIP 13, PFR 6, F3b 93 (14/15)
      SB VPIP 10, PFR 3, F3b 0 (0/2)

The reason for raising is that I think it's too strong too setmine against two opponents, in general i would call against one opponent, and with an opportunity to squeeze I thought it was fine.

But when reviewing it I didn't knew if it could be a spot where I make too many bad 3b's.
      You are simply turning a good hand into a bluff here.

Very little worse will call us and when we get 4-bet we are forced to fold our hand.

You have more set value multiway then you have HU anyway (more potential for implied odds) and we are closing the action.