[NL2-NL10] FR NL4 T9s in SB - Flop action - Turn action

• mTxFaT
      mTxFaT
      Bronze
      I have no reads on the opponents.

What's my optimal move on this flop?

Flop: I am thinking check/fold because from my experience players on this limit never fold to a raise w Qx, flush draw or A8, K8. I don't wanna be betting either because I am in SB and possibly only have 6 outs to improve. However, I would bet if I was in BU because of 9s and Ts

Turn: I wanted to bet/fold because worse hands will call like any spade, 8x, 9x, worse Tx but I wouldn't know what to do on R since I am in SB and say a blank shows up just like in this case. I would just check/fold. Maybe I am overthinking that players will bet R every time I check whether they have something or bluff.

I actually timed out then CO bets so I was thinking he's betting any Tx, 8x possibly Ax, Kx(Ace, King of spades) so I called to check/fold R

What's optimal on this Turn?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($4.02)
      BB ($1.22)
      UTG ($1.04)
      UTG+1 ($5.16)
      UTG+2 ($1.60)
      MP1 ($1)
      MP2 ($0.82)
      MP3 ($3.94)
      CO ($2.09)
      BTN ($4.01)

MP1 posts $0.04

Dealt to Hero 9:club: T:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.04, fold, MP1 checks, fold, fold, CO calls $0.04, fold, Hero calls $0.02, BB checks

FLOP ($0.20) 8:spade: Q:spade: 7:diamond:

Hero checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, CO checks

TURN ($0.20) 8:spade: Q:spade: 7:diamond: T:spade:

Hero checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds

RIVER ($0.44) 8:spade: Q:spade: 7:diamond: T:spade: 4:heart:
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mtxfat,

preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I agree with you that betting here on this type of board with so many people still left to act is not the best game plan. I would simply check/fold that flop.

As played we can still follow through with the check/fold because there's a decent chance that someone still has a Qx or a hand with a lot of equity versus ours. If we were HU or 3-way a bet may be fine.

As played I don't really like our call here especially with so many other guys left to act. I would simply check/fold.

So my plan from start to end would be to ck/fold.
    • mTxFaT
      mTxFaT
      Bronze
      Totally forgot about other guys on the turn. Thanks man!