stt register without seeing my money

• vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      Hello

Simple question and i hope there is a simple answer: i would like to register to sng's by table selecting and not be able to see my balance. Just that there is that crappy small window popping out that i have to accept every time and i dont see any option to turn it off.

Help please :)
  • 8 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, vuciitis

I've moved this to a more appropriate forum, but we could do better.

What room are you playing?

If I knew that, then I could move this post to the forum for that room, and you may get a better answer.

Also, the room's tech support people may have an exact answer right away -- and if not, they can treat it as a feature request.

Regards,
      --VS
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      I think it is Stars.
    • Mark1790
      Mark1790
      Gold
      I don't think you can on the Stars client or at least I couldn't.
      However TableNinja can "Automatically handle Tournament registration popup"
      and as it happens so fast you do not see it.
      One drawback to this, as I have found out is that if you click on the wrong tournie you do not get a second chance to see your mistake.
      A way round this is when you have Ninja running make sure you set your displayed table limits in the Stars client using the filters.

cheers
      Mark
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      yes, its stars...

And i know that table ninja can do it, but i just wonder if there is some free of charge way to do this as dont have a need for ninja yet... :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moved this to our PokerStars board. Not sure if this is possible but hopefully we can get a conclusive answer either way :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      There is an apk script for it.

Google.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney

Google.
      Is there one that can cover up cashier and at the same time let you know when you need to move up/down according to an input BRM?
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metza
      Originally posted by ragney

Google.
      Is there one that can cover up cashier and at the same time let you know when you need to move up/down according to an input BRM?
      Nop, switch HM graph to show buyins lost instead of $ lost. Thats how I play.