Can someone help me interpreting my stats?

• 12 replies
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Are you playing FR/SH?
      Something I noticed is your Vpip to Pfr range seems way to big, im not really an expert but your calling to much.
      Sitting on an ipad atm, so cant write a big story but this was something that my eye spotted.
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      Those are my stats for 15k hands played only in 6max zoom...
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Perhaps you're calling/limping with suited connectors/aces too much? And giving up after missing the flop/turn? Go filter those stats and see your winnings when playing suited aces and connectors. Would be nice to see your stats by position too. A bigger sample may be needed though.
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      I think the problem is that you're not winning enough hands.
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      You mean in showdown or overall?
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Calling too much and too passive postflop by the looks of your graph.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I've moved this post to our No Limit board :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • x3mwisp
      x3mwisp
      Platinum
      I doubt it's the calling or w/e. I believe it's knowing ur opponents better and winning more hands. It's variance. Get at least a 100k sample and then watch for stats.
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      I posted this in order to get an answer that doesn't regard my small leaks, but I was searching for a remark that involves some "that is retarded" kind of mistakes. One or more stats that should just pop into your eyes and make you say: "That stat is fishy awful ! No winning player can have this stat !"

Personally I think that I've played in too many pots without initiative by passive playing, considering that I've jumped from NL5 to NL10 and I was playing with the fear of not losing my BR. I had the desire of succeed in this limit and just focused on "not loosing" instead of focusing on actually winning. :)

P.S. I have one account on stars where I dropped the limits because I couldn't beat NL10 and this one on Titan where I was a regular in NL10 and a profitable one for about 10bb/100 in a 50k hands sample. The biggest problem is that I think I've lost concentration because of the high no. of hands played in the last 2 months ( something like 200k hands ) ...

Thanks for your help !
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Autopilot is generally not good unless you're WAY better than your opponents. And if you're playing 100k hands a month via many tables you might not be thinking through hands enough and exploiting opponents.

Your fold to 4bet seems a bit low for someone with 7% 3bet, if you are folding only 43% of this range to a 4bet, your "value" range seems a little wide.

W$SD is very low at 50% for 25%WTSD you should be winning $ at showdown much more often than this, but you can easily just be running bad. 14k hands is too small sample.
    • x3mwisp
      x3mwisp
      Platinum
      Try to read the psychology and didactics section. That will put you back on track. Why I said about the sample was cause you can play perfect and have such a graph and stats. Sry bout that. So anyways overall it looks like ur calling and then just playing without initiative when u shouldn't. Try to get to know ur opponents and see vs who you can play without initiative in a profitable way.
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      Thanks for getting involved guys ! I've realized that I was playing without initiative for a while now and I've already changed that. I will start to read again the mental materials and refresh my memory.

@metza Thanks for the eye opener ! I will try to fix this leaks.