This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can someone help me interpreting my stats?

• 12 replies
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Are you playing FR/SH?
      Something I noticed is your Vpip to Pfr range seems way to big, im not really an expert but your calling to much.
      Sitting on an ipad atm, so cant write a big story but this was something that my eye spotted.
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      Those are my stats for 15k hands played only in 6max zoom...
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Perhaps you're calling/limping with suited connectors/aces too much? And giving up after missing the flop/turn? Go filter those stats and see your winnings when playing suited aces and connectors. Would be nice to see your stats by position too. A bigger sample may be needed though.
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      I think the problem is that you're not winning enough hands.
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      You mean in showdown or overall?
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Calling too much and too passive postflop by the looks of your graph.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I've moved this post to our No Limit board :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • x3mwisp
      x3mwisp
      Black
      I doubt it's the calling or w/e. I believe it's knowing ur opponents better and winning more hands. It's variance. Get at least a 100k sample and then watch for stats.
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      I posted this in order to get an answer that doesn't regard my small leaks, but I was searching for a remark that involves some "that is retarded" kind of mistakes. One or more stats that should just pop into your eyes and make you say: "That stat is fishy awful ! No winning player can have this stat !"

Personally I think that I've played in too many pots without initiative by passive playing, considering that I've jumped from NL5 to NL10 and I was playing with the fear of not losing my BR. I had the desire of succeed in this limit and just focused on "not loosing" instead of focusing on actually winning. :)

P.S. I have one account on stars where I dropped the limits because I couldn't beat NL10 and this one on Titan where I was a regular in NL10 and a profitable one for about 10bb/100 in a 50k hands sample. The biggest problem is that I think I've lost concentration because of the high no. of hands played in the last 2 months ( something like 200k hands ) ...

Thanks for your help !
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Autopilot is generally not good unless you're WAY better than your opponents. And if you're playing 100k hands a month via many tables you might not be thinking through hands enough and exploiting opponents.

Your fold to 4bet seems a bit low for someone with 7% 3bet, if you are folding only 43% of this range to a 4bet, your "value" range seems a little wide.

W$SD is very low at 50% for 25%WTSD you should be winning $ at showdown much more often than this, but you can easily just be running bad. 14k hands is too small sample.
    • x3mwisp
      x3mwisp
      Black
      Try to read the psychology and didactics section. That will put you back on track. Why I said about the sample was cause you can play perfect and have such a graph and stats. Sry bout that. So anyways overall it looks like ur calling and then just playing without initiative when u shouldn't. Try to get to know ur opponents and see vs who you can play without initiative in a profitable way.
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      Thanks for getting involved guys ! I've realized that I was playing without initiative for a while now and I've already changed that. I will start to read again the mental materials and refresh my memory.

@metza Thanks for the eye opener ! I will try to fix this leaks.