oblioo monday training [feedback]

• babel92
      babel92
      Bronze
      Hello everyone! :)

I have one suggestion. Is it possible to change the kind of training making by oblioo? What I mean is, this is very very good player and I consider evaluating users` hands as a waste of time ;)

Next time I will definitely prepare some hands from nl100 and nl200, but in my opinion the best solution would be change the form of this training. Is it possible to see how oblioo is playing NL200 / NL400 live or at least could he make the review of some video (whatever if it would be his or some user video) instead of analizing hands from micro/low stakes?

I`m looking forward for yours opinion and answers!

Kindly regards,
      babel92
  • 12 replies
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      Originally posted by babel92
      Hello everyone! :)

I have one suggestion. Is it possible to change the kind of training making by oblioo? What I mean is, this is very very good player and I consider evaluating users` hands as a waste of time ;)

Next time I will definitely prepare some hands from nl100 and nl200, but in my opinion the best solution would be change the form of this training. Is it possible to see how oblioo is playing NL200 / NL400 live or at least could he make the review of some video (whatever if it would be his or some user video) instead of analizing hands from micro/low stakes?

I`m looking forward for yours opinion and answers!

Kindly regards,
      babel92
      @babel92

i totally agree with your opinion regarding this.
      i would much rather see oblioo playing mid stakes and commenting on his actions, or analyzing other videos, rather than reviewing micro hands.
    • MaNTissS
      MaNTissS
      Bronze
      similar feelings. First time when I saw the training title 'No-Limit [Advanced] ' by EmanuelC16 and oblioo, I was hoping to see some nice live action nl100+ from one of the coach. Sadly, what I saw, were nl25 hands analyzed. One week later same stuff.
      Wasted potential of very good coaches imo.
    • oblioo
      oblioo
      Coach
      Coach
      hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Emanuel will be doing the coaching for the next two Mondays (I will be in Cyprus!), but I'll try to come up with something for the 18th. What would you all prefer to see? A live play session? Would 100NL Speed on iPoker be interesting to watch? Would anyone like to send me a video to review?
    • babel92
      babel92
      Bronze
      Hi Master! :)

I think the best will be nl200 or nl100 live game but on std tables (let`s say 4 or even 6 tables), because we could see how u adjust to the regulars, table dynamic and how ur "way of thinking" look like ;)

Ofc, I will be sooo pleased if u will analize my video (we can contact via Skype and I`ll prepare some good stuff from nl100 or nl200sh).

Regards! :s_grin:

PS. I sent u an invitation via PS community tool ;)
    • oblioo
      oblioo
      Coach
      Coach
      Unfortunately, complications prohibit me from playing a live session for these Monday coaching sessions, except for under rare circumstances. So for the next couple sessions I will be reviewing videos that YOU all send me, and we'll see how that works out!

If you would like to send me a video to review, please have it be no longer than 45 minutes, ideally have it be at 100NL (and no lower than 50NL) and add me on skype: andthefurniture

does that sound okay?

babel for some reason your friend request is not showing up on pokerstrategy but feel free to add me on skype!
    • babel92
      babel92
      Bronze
      Nice! :s_thumbsup:

I`ll add u via Skype, in touch ;)
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oblioo
      So for the next couple sessions I will be reviewing videos that YOU all send me, and we'll see how that works out!

If you would like to send me a video to review, please have it be no longer than 45 minutes, ideally have it be at 100NL (and no lower than 50NL)
      This is an awesome idea. Really looking forward to it!

Guess I need to hit nl100 soon lol...
    • babel92
      babel92
      Bronze
      Hello, it`s me again ;)

I wasn`t attended to coachings about 3 months (I had trainings at this time) and I`m really disappointed about a situation with this coaching. Last week I sow some coach analizing hands from nl10, this week there`s nl5 video review :rolleyes:

Damn, it`s No-Limit Advanced! Where is oblioo, where is
      Emanuel and where is some advanced stuff? Is there any coaching in English community where I can see some nl100+ action?

Lookin` forward for an answer, thx in advance! :)
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      I think sirrybob's coachings on a Thurs could be a good bet. He mentioned last week he'll probably do nl50+.
    • babel92
      babel92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by babel92
      Is there any coaching in English community where I can see some nl100+ action?
      :)

I`m only interested in nl100+, nl200-400 would be perfect. That`s how I define "Advanced" or "Expert" ;)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Sirrybob will do 50-400 and moving forward I will do some 400 on special topics.
    • babel92
      babel92
      Bronze
      lookin` forward :s_thumbsup: