This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 29 9 kq

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: Both options (other than fold) are not that great given his raise size and the stack size.

We could try a smaller 4-bet bluff of about 27-28 BB given that he's been aggro so far and given that we have two blockers but we would be almost committing ourselves to call (giving ourselves 34% pot odds once he shoves).

But other than that I don't like calling OOP at all here so folding is probably our best bet.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      He is also not folding to 4bets and it would be hardly called a value 4bet. I would have gone with aq,jj here.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      He is also not folding to 4bets and it would be hardly called a value 4bet. I would have gone with aq,jj here.
      No, it wouldn't be a value 4-bet but more of a bluff (with two blockers).

The 3/4 times that he did not fold to 4-bet did we see a showdown? Did he call or shove over them? That may help slightly.