UTG ($2)
      UTG+1 ($0.34)
      UTG+2 ($2.15)
      MP1 ($2.12)
      MP2 ($2.02)
      CO ($2.05)
      Hero ($3.07)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, MP2 raises to $0.08, fold, Hero raises to $0.24, fold, fold, MP2 calls $0.16

FLOP ($0.51) 9:diamond: T:club: A:heart:

MP2 bets $0.49, Hero folds

MP2 wins $0.49

Villain stats are 68/44 AF 1.7 over 50 hands

I hate seeing the A here...last time I 3 bet this guy he called with A6o, so even though he probably entered here with weak hand I might aswell be far behind because of the board...I hated to do this here but I folded
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lavek,

Preflop: Versus what appears to be a fishy guy I prefer a much larger 3-bet there. 4x sounds about right (At least).

Postflop: Since we are way ahead / way behind and he bets strong we are probably going to face 2/3 streets. IF we know nothing about bet sizing tells or how he plays TP we can just fold here and move on because bluffcatching does require more info here.
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Lavek,

Preflop: Versus what appears to be a fishy guy I prefer a much larger 3-bet there. 4x sounds about right (At least).

Postflop: Since we are way ahead / way behind and he bets strong we are probably going to face 2/3 streets. IF we know nothing about bet sizing tells or how he plays TP we can just fold here and move on because bluffcatching does require more info here.
      yeah, last time he was with me in a 3bet pot with weak hans he didnt try to stab the pot when I checked flop and turn and the cards were 8Q5r turn 7s and he just called 1/2 pot bet on As river so I gave him credit even though he seems to be overly loose and aggro
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      forgot the
      Advise the judge of taking another look at this thread
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by HrabriLavek

yeah, last time he was with me in a 3bet pot with weak hans he didnt try to stab the pot when I checked flop and turn and the cards were 8Q5r turn 7s and he just called 1/2 pot bet on As river so I gave him credit even though he seems to be overly loose and aggro
      That one read definitely helps us a bit here. Of course one sample is not big enough but it's something to go on.

His range is polarized given his larger bet but he may take this line with Ax since we don't really know the player well enough. So folding given how little we invested is perfectly fine.