(Pre 33%, Flop 16.0%, Turn 15.9%)

SB shows J:diamond: J:heart:
      (Pre 67%, Flop 84.0%, Turn 84.1%)

Hero wins $7.22

BB: 24/1 79h

SB:

note:
      calls vs steal w small PP, tries to go to sd OOP on scary turn and river

Probably its bad raise on turn. On turn he is much less aggro, and in 3way might not have many bluffs. Also I rep not much if at all. I thought I can rep 99 only, but I should be 99 on flop to get value from 7x, 88 and have earier play I guess.

I was almost giving up but I decided to bluf becasue I picked up GS and also he did not show strengh on flop. THere was a fish so he could bet Kx on flop, because I am not bluffing that much in 3way when he and fish is not folding too often.
      So 3 reasons
      not likely Kx
      low wtsd
      GS

Oh and one more reason - saw him with small pair trying to go to showdown. So this time he might also want to just go to sd, so then we can discount pairs.
  • 3 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      I think a CB on the dry flop is good and multi way I don't think anyone will try to see a SD with 66 or worse.

I think you could fold turn to the bet because he bets into 2 players and that's strong and you are not taking him off the hand with just one raise.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      but they are having 7x and 88+ which are never folding on flop I think. Plus many Kx could be as well in their range.
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      I think that cbet is debatable as SB folds to cbet 48% and BB might not fold much either, but the board is super dry so it cant bet to bad.

From the SB perspective those reasons are valid why should you cbet all the good hands in your range, so your turn raise makes less sense in his eyes so he can call your raise more easily. 99 would make sense but thats only 3 combos.

Also his turn lead 3ways looks even stronger when you already have a note that villain likes to go to SD with his weak made hands.