$9,25
      MP3:
      $18,80
      CO:
      $57,55
      BU:
      $111,85

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.57 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:heart: , K:heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $2,00, 5 folds, BB calls $1,50.

Flop: ($4,25) K:spade: , J:heart: , 7:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2,50, BB calls $2,50.

Turn: ($9,25) 3:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

What you guys think of this check as bluff in order to him to think that i was just trying to make continuation bet on flop to win pot and so he can think his pair is good engouh so he can try to bluff me on river or check/call me on river if he thinks im trying to bluff him out after his check on river if he hits nothing.
  • 5 replies
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      unnecessary.do u have special reads about him? like, does he have WTSD over 40 ? by the river, the whole picture is revealed, thus u can't' make him pay against the odds in order to see the next card.he is not committed to the pot, and he doesnt see u committed as well.so we wont be to much inclined calling ur river bet.

also, trapping are meant for aggressive players. if u have no reads about him than just make the maximum out of ur hand by value it
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I think checking behind while having a made hand is something for BSS or SSS on higher limits than NL50.

You just want to get value out of him by betting.

nh though.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shloogy
      if u have no reads about him than just make the maximum out of ur hand by value it
      +1
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Hi CimkoPro,

i think checking the turn is definitely an option also to balance the check fold lines with tt,aq etc. But I would really bet the flop a little bit higher something like 3-3,25 the board is drawy like hell and when you would not have aks in hearts you have to protect. Also villain does not have to call so much on the river then, so its easier to stack him there.

Best Regards

Ysessa
    • CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      i know i have to protect it on flop but i had also nut flush draw