NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.21)
      Hero ($11.54)
      UTG ($4)
      UTG+1 ($4.15)
      CO ($7.58)
      BTN ($8.67)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: 6:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.35, fold, SB calls $1.05

FLOP ($3) 2:spade: A:heart: K:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($3) 2:spade: A:heart: K:spade: 3:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.90, SB calls $0.90

RIVER ($4.80) 2:spade: A:heart: K:spade: 3:diamond: 7:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $2.40, SB calls $1.96 (AI)

Hero shows A:spade: 6:spade:
      (Pre 31%, Flop 51.8%, Turn 33.0%)

SB shows T:diamond: A:diamond:
      (Pre 69%, Flop 48.2%, Turn 67.0%)

SB wins $8.14

Preflop squeeze is questionable since we have shortstack in the mix.

I don't cbet flop since he may have some Ax and they beat me. Thinking about not should I just bet/go for it on the flop? We're always behind but we have 3 + maybe 6-7 FD outs.

On turn I bet small to get a call from Kx and some PP and to get it in on the river.

Is c behind on the river an option? He's shoving all Ax into us most of the time? He doesn't slowplay sets or 2 pairs. Our problem is that we don't have a kicker but he played it so passively it doesn't look he has Ax.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      Hi Yax,

Preflop: Our 3-bet for isolation is a bit on the thinner side because of our kicker and his small stack so I would prefer just a call there.

Postflop: Since we don't know how he plays and because he can have many better hands and fewer worse I don't mind just checking back. Given the stacks involved we could expect some Kx to call though so that makes it a lot closer. I also don't really expect him to always shove 2p hands on the turn given the stack size.
    • yaxkukmian
      Preflop: I don't like calling this kind of bad hand I go for 3b or fold. Calling is never good since we can't flop that good and we don't have initiative so can't take it down easily.

How the hand played out, would you just c behind this hand on the river?