Hero (BB): 127.5 BB
      UTG: 49.5 BB
      MP: 39.5 BB
      CO: 203.7 BB
      BTN: 55.8 BB
      SB: 40 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:heart: Q:spade:

fold, MP calls 1 BB, CO raises to 3 BB, fold, SB calls 2.5 BB, Hero raises to 13 BB and is all-in, MP calls 12 BB, CO calls 10 BB, SB calls 10 BB

Flop: (52 BB, 4 players) J:club: 8:heart: Q:heart:
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP bets 10 BB, CO calls 10 BB, SB calls 10 BB, Hero raises to 76.5 BB, MP calls 16.5 BB, CO raises to 190.7 BB and is all-in, fold, Hero calls 38 BB

Turn: (317.5 BB, 3 players) Q:diamond:

River: (317.5 BB, 3 players) 6:spade:

Hero shows A:heart: Q:spade: (Three of a Kind, Queens) (Pre 26%, Flop 17%, Turn 71%)
      MP shows K:heart: K:diamond: (Two Pair, Kings and Queens) (Pre 57%, Flop 33%, Turn 5%)
      CO shows 9:heart: J:heart: (Two Pair, Queens and Jacks) (Pre 18%, Flop 50%, Turn 24%)
      Hero wins 297.5 BB
      CO wins 0 BB

CO 181 hands, VPiP 24, PFR 23. 3bet 11 4 bet 8.
      Other two guys only few hands on them.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mlatasrb,

Preflop: your squeeze looks fine and we can make it even larger 4 way.

Postflop: Why are we opting for the ck/raise there? Do we expect either of these villains to bet often?

I would prefer to be the one betting here with no info.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi mlatasrb,

Preflop: your squeeze looks fine and we can make it even larger 4 way.

Postflop: Why are we opting for the ck/raise there? Do we expect either of these villains to bet often?

I would prefer to be the one betting here with no info.

Flop is so tough spot. I was thinking weather to check/fold flop, or raise. I think calling is out of option, because any turn card would be bad?
      CO is only dangerous guy here, because we are deep, and other two not important with short stack. I expected that he doesnt have nuts, or overpair because he is just calling flop, but can I ever fold to his raise? I think I was commited, so had to call, but his line was really strange to me.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by mlatasrb

Flop is so tough spot. I was thinking weather to check/fold flop, or raise. I think calling is out of option, because any turn card would be bad?
      CO is only dangerous guy here, because we are deep, and other two not important with short stack. I expected that he doesnt have nuts, or overpair because he is just calling flop, but can I ever fold to his raise? I think I was commited, so had to call, but his line was really strange to me.
      I agree with you that calling the flop is not an option.

Given the odds we get to call and the fact that we even have a NBFD I can't see how we can fold.

I agree with you that his line is weird but I'd expect draws or QK/AQ type hands there.