This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2 sh AQs BU

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Hero (BTN): $2.53 (126.5 bb)
      SB: $1.91 (95.5 bb) 70/20/fld 3bet 22/22 hands
      BB: $1.76 (88 bb)
      CO: $2 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with A:diamond: Q:diamond:
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.05, SB raises to $0.20, BB folds, Hero calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.42) 4:heart: A:club: 8:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.30, SB raises to $1.71 and is all-in, [color="grey"]Hero ??

not much stats but he looks fishy

preflop even though he 3bet me big 4X i call cause i think that i am ahead of his range
      on the flop when he have called pre flop and put him on a weaker range we got to call here ? he got worst Ax FDs but he would have played that way?

flop after he checks i bet for value/protection but when he push i am lost i think that i am probably ahead of his range FDs worst Ax but his move seems so strong to put hi on Ak or A + FD
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi noulispa,

Preflop: Against fishy guys I don't mind calling there but preflop I'd actually raise 3x with two potential fish in the blinds (rather than 2.5x).

Postflop: Ck raises as PFR are rarely bluffs but fish are known to overplay KK/QQ in spots like this and he can still have worse Ax and fds so calling is fine.