(Pre 32%, Flop 48.1%, Turn 97.7%)

UTG+1 wins $7.61

• 7 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I think that you need to start paying attention more to stack sizes and you should start sizing everything with that in mind.

For example here we should just pot flop/shove most turns versus him or go for ck/shove on flop.

As played I think that mostly anything from Ax+ calls that 1 on the river.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Yea i know i should but later when i thought about i was not sure draw would call it if i pot twice, and we really don't want to make draw fold just to make him pay the most he is willing to.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Yea i know i should but later when i thought about i was not sure draw would call it if i pot twice, and we really don't want to make draw fold just to make him pay the most he is willing to.
      Well, I doubt a short fish calls preflop with two suited hands, flops draw, calls pot size just to fold turn to another bet.

I hardly ever see a fish fold anything that connects.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      But they overall i percieve them to be really sensitive to betsizes, 1/3 bet = call with queen high , potbet = tp+

I know some fishes call potbets with draws but twice as many seems to fold it to it.

I like to idea of betting flop shoving turn, but if his chance of folding jumps considerably i rather let small amount behind, and also many fishes do tend to shove the rest of their stack in on the turn for some reason.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      But they overall i percieve them to be really sensitive to betsizes, 1/3 bet = call with queen high , potbet = tp+

I know some fishes call potbets with draws but twice as many seems to fold it to it.

I like to idea of betting flop shoving turn, but if his chance of folding jumps considerably i rather let small amount behind, and also many fishes do tend to shove the rest of their stack in on the turn for some reason.
      Unless we have any reason to believe that this fish is of the folding type I wouldn't deviate from my standard of potting flop/turn given his stack size.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I agree

I seems i didn't make that big of a mistakes this session but of course ended up loosing, overall my play looks decent to me.

What do you think, and what are my weaknesses ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      I agree

I seems i didn't make that big of a mistakes this session but of course ended up loosing, overall my play looks decent to me.

What do you think, and what are my weaknesses ?
      I saw a lot of coolers and some bet sizing issues.

The only things I would recommend is to try not the deviate from your standard plan without enough information on villains. Keep it simple and go for max value yourself. Once we have enough (or at least some info) on villains we can start adjusting.

What comes to mind is the hand with AA when we check in 3-bet pot on Qxx multiway versus passive guys.

AQ hand where we cbet in 3-bet vs fish cold caller on TTx (putting money in spots where we have little FE).