NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.39)
      Hero ($15.30)
      UTG ($1.32)
      UTG+1 ($18.42)
      CO ($19.21)
      BTN ($4.98)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.35, fold, BTN calls $0.35, fold, Hero raises to $1.45, UTG+1 calls $1.10, BTN calls $1.10

FLOP ($4.40) K:heart: 5:club: T:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, BTN checks

TURN ($4.40) K:heart: 5:club: T:heart: 2:heart:

Hero bets $2.10, UTG+1 calls $2.10, BTN folds

RIVER ($8.60) K:heart: 5:club: T:heart: 2:heart: 8:club:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $4.70, Hero folds

UTG+1 wins $8.03

UTG

BTN
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: UTG is a big fish and we are 150 deep so we should 3-bet/squeeze even larger than 4x here

Postflop: Since we got called in two spots and both have position I don't mind check folding. The flop does hit our perceived range but these guys (esp UTG) will have plenty of broadways.

As played I think we can ck/call the river or bet small. I'd expect UTG to bet some Kx hands on the flop (he bets often) so he is on some missed draw often there.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Yes but i choose the turn because apart from the pp-s that might pay 1 card fds could pay as well, wouldn't you go for it ? Or is it a good move ? You didn't even mention it.

Not sure if we have enough info to cc bluffcatch him on the river but i can't see any value in betting there.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Yes but i choose the turn because apart from the pp-s that might pay 1 card fds could pay as well, wouldn't you go for it ? Or is it a good move ? You didn't even mention it.

Not sure if we have enough info to cc bluffcatch him on the river but i can't see any value in betting there.
      I didn't mention because I thought it was implied in my statement about the river :)

My apologies.

Your turn play is fine because I'd expect almost all better hands to bet the flop with the exception with a few rare Kx. The BTN guy never has anything or he wouldn't check that flop so we are really valuebetting versus the fish.

Unless you expect the fish to check a ton of Kx on the flop or just call flushes on the turn I don't see why we can't bluff catch for 25% pot odds. His range should have plenty of hearts that call the turn and can bluff river.