NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11.55)
      BB ($13.31)
      UTG ($10.65)
      UTG+1 ($23.61)
      CO ($10.42)
      Hero ($10)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:heart:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, fold, CO calls $0.55

FLOP ($1.65) 7:spade: 6:club: 6:heart:

CO bets $1.65, Hero calls $1.65

TURN ($4.95) 7:spade: 6:club: 6:heart: T:diamond:

CO bets $4.95, Hero raises to $7.60 (AI), CO calls $2.65

RIVER ($20.15) 7:spade: 6:club: 6:heart: T:diamond: 9:spade:

CO shows 8:diamond: A:club:
      (Pre 29%, Flop 16.1%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero shows T:spade: T:heart:
      (Pre 71%, Flop 83.9%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero wins $18.81

He surely played odd, was quite surprised what he showed me and i would most likely folded on most turns for that reason i even considered folding the flop since it's such a bad flop to bluff and his donk is high but if he is donking regularly 18% is not that unreasonable.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine vs min raise from a somewhat fishy opponent.

Postflop: There's not much to add here.

He represents nothing with that bet on the flop so just calling his bet and planning to call down is the best thing you can do.

The turn is probably one of the easiest shoves you've had all weak (along with the call to shove with the spade nut flusH).

It would be more interesting to discuss what you'd do with AK/AQ here.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I would fold :D

He might have shown up with junk but he is not that extreme player by looking at his stat.

What would he pot donk in a 3bet pot in the first place what king of fold eq could he hope for ?

Unlikely play by value, or bluff. But i rather expect too strongly played value from a unknown than a bluff.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I would fold :D

He might have shown up with junk but he is not that extreme player by looking at his stat.

What would he pot donk in a 3bet pot in the first place what king of fold eq could he hope for ?

Unlikely play by value, or bluff. But i rather expect too strongly played value from a unknown than a bluff.
      He's not necessarily unknown given we have over 300 hands on him.

However I do agree with you that it would be a sick spot to bluffcatch in with AK without reads (like the read we have now). Because guys like him may bluff 55 (or consider it a valubet) and then we get owned.