This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH20 - set on monoBoard

• chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze

Didn't have that much hands when this hand happend

$0.10/$0.20 No Limit Holdem
      iPoker
      5 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      cincinkid (UTG) ($20) 100bb
      CO ($31.87) 159bb
      BTN ($21.89) 109bb
      SB ($47) 235bb
      BB ($41.80) 209bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.30, 5 players) cincinkid is UTG 3 3
      cincinkid raises to $0.70, 1 fold, BTN raises to $2, 2 folds, cincinkid calls $1.30

This was the first 3B on the Button from him, i went for a call since i think i get the implieds for setmining. If he already had 3B a lot from BU i would maybe 4B in this spot.

Flop: 5 3 6 ($4.30, 2 players)
      cincinkid checks, BTN bets $2.40, cincinkid raises to $7.80, BTN calls $5.40

I thought his range is rather strong and he would most likely cbet so i went for a c/r.
      After his call he should most likely have an overpair with Xh.

Turn: 7 ($19.90, 2 players)
      cincinkid checks, BTN bets $3, cincinkid calls $3

River: K ($25.90, 2 players)
      cincinkid checks, BTN bets $9.09, cincinkid folds

Final Pot: $25.90
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Fold preflop - I disagree with you here. I don't think your assumptions about him being strong here most of the time are necessarily true.

Check/raise Flop - We want to cooler overpairs being overplayed

Check/fold Turn vs big bets, check/call vs small bets to try hitting a boat. I expect him to bet/fold some % of the time with AA or KK without a heart so I expect most of his range here to comprise flushes

Check/fold River

Thanks.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml

Fold preflop - I disagree with you here. I don't think your assumptions about him being strong here most of the time are necessarily true.
      I always assume that i have enough implieds in such situations vs rather unkown.
      But i guess when villain looks tagish and especially oop a fold should be the standard play.