DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $10.00 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 16, 3B: 11, AF: 3,0, Hands: 58
      UTG: $7.01 - VPIP: 68, PFR: 12, 3B: 11, AF: 0,6, Hands: 34
      Hero (CO): $11.06 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 18, 3B: 6, AF: 3,8, Hands: 138091
      BTN: $11.16 - VPIP: 25, PFR: 12, 3B: 5, AF: 2,5, Hands: 89
      SB: $23.25 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 10, 3B: 0, AF: 2,5, Hands: 39

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with J :club: Q :heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.75) J :diamond: K :heart: 7 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.75) 7 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

River: ($1.75) 9 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $2.00, Hero folds

flop: i skipped cbet cause i dont have to protect much and there is almost no worse hand that would pay me.
      What is his range if he check back? some pp, weak Kx and Jx? Cause i think that it is must bet for him if he has air, isnt it?

turn: I think that we are ahead of his range on turn, he can be even betting his pp or some random air.

river: Here i had no idea what he wants to represent, of course he can have str8 now, but it is quite weird sizing in my opinion...
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Confidant,

Preflop: Looks fine

Postflop: What's our plan if he bets the flop? As long as we have a plan checking is fine.

Once the flop gets checked he usually has a showdownable hand or even some draws.

I think that we are much better off bet/folding the turn than taking the line you did. He has worse hands that can call and even though 7x gets there he still has some Jx, TT, 99, 88.

AS played river is close because we did play our hand face up and it looks really weak. So if villain is really aggro he can easily try another bluff. His river bet represents a 7x almost always (or nothing). Given our line I'd probably look him up.
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      thanks for quick reply. My plan on flop was to call. I think he bets whole his air range here.

If i bet the turn, how should i play the river? Just check fold?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by confidant91
      thanks for quick reply. My plan on flop was to call. I think he bets whole his air range here.

If i bet the turn, how should i play the river? Just check fold?
      The river doesn't change a whole lot except that 99/J9 get there but that reduces the combos of worse hands that can call so ck/folding would be better than betting. He is most likely checking back most pairs there, even the weaker Kx and betting air/stronger hands and since we have no info on the guy I'd probably aim towards the check/call.

The line we take is really exploitable if the guy floats a lot but by default I wouldn't expect that he would.