pt4 and sidekick

• battlesir
      battlesir
      Bronze
      Hallo

I bought pt4, and install it, then when i restart sidekick i saw that i lose almost 10.000 hands, this was because pt4 import my handhistory.
      Now i ask pokerstars to send mij handhistory from december 2012 and januari 2013, i recive the hands and put this file in my handhistory location.
      now i thought that this solved my problem ,but no, my played hands are stil 10.000 hands, and no more.
      Can u tell me how i can solve this problem.

And when i look at the sidekicks witch u can get, im missing 20.000, 50.000 hands, can u also help me with this problem.

Thanks Eric.
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by battlesir
      Hallo

I bought pt4, and install it, then when i restart sidekick i saw that i lose almost 10.000 hands, this was because pt4 import my handhistory.
      Now i ask pokerstars to send mij handhistory from december 2012 and januari 2013, i recive the hands and put this file in my handhistory location.
      now i thought that this solved my problem ,but no, my played hands are stil 10.000 hands, and no more.
      Can u tell me how i can solve this problem.

And when i look at the sidekicks witch u can get, im missing 20.000, 50.000 hands, can u also help me with this problem.

Thanks Eric.
      In order for PokerTracker to properly work, we must move the hand histories from your poker room client to a processed files folder after they are imported. If the files are not moved, it would interfere in your playing experience by delaying the performance of your HUD.

As for your Sidekick problem, I sugest that you post in the general software forum to ask for help from Sidekick's developers. They can be better help for you on this topic than we can be. Good luck!

Since we are discussing Sidekick, I do have a little tip for you to help SideKick record all of your hands before PokerTracker moves the processed files. At the end of the playing session, we advise quiting applications in the following order:
      • Close all tables
      • Wait 1 minute (this is an arbitrary time frame which should assure that all hands are imported in the user is playing 20 tables on a slow machine)
      • Quit Sidekick (it is assumed that SideKick wil have completed the scrubbing of all hands during the 1 minute time frame discussed in #2 above)
      • Stop the automated import of hands in PokerTracker, which will in turn move the processed files to the new folder
      • Quit PokerTracker