This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] A8s

• daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

ハンドをプレーする

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $32.01
      SB:
      $25.00
      BB (Hero):
      $26.49
      MP2:
      $25.02
      MP3:
      $42.19
      CO:
      $42.69

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8, A.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.75, SB folds, Hero raises to $2.40, BU calls $1.65.

Flop: ($4.9) 6, K, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, BU calls $2.50.

Turn: ($9.9) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $7.00, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $9.9.
      16 vpip33 pfr20 af2
      second barrel on the turn ?
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

You have so much equity in the hand with a pair + nut flush draw. No matter what you do, you cannot fold the Turn.

Preflop: I would consider flatting this. I think the 8 in your hand is good vs a wide range as you can flop mid pairs.

Turn: I'll bet the Turn and consider shoving some rivers. Our turn bet can also make him fold some stronger stuff like 99/TT.

Thanks.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      Hi.

You have so much equity in the hand with a pair + nut flush draw. No matter what you do, you cannot fold the Turn.

Preflop: I would consider flatting this. I think the 8 in your hand is good vs a wide range as you can flop mid pairs.

Turn: I'll bet the Turn and consider shoving some rivers. Our turn bet can also make him fold some stronger stuff like 99/TT.

Thanks.
      if I get raised on the turn,what should I do?
      if I get called on the turn,what river cards can I push?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      You don't necessarily need to push too many blank rivers. But I'm definitely not pushing Q/J/T cos it may improve him to 2 pairs.

I would just push my outs (spades, Ace), and if he has a high fold to river cbet and low fold to turn cbet maybe I might push some blank rivers.