• Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2085085
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $5.03 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 9, 3B: 8, AF: 7,0, Hands: 80
      BTN: $4.39 - VPIP: 7, PFR: 4, 3B: 0, AF: 3,0, Hands: 56
      SB: $4.10 - VPIP: 31, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 2,0, Hands: 13
      BB: $9.97 - VPIP: 56, PFR: 31, 3B: 22, AF: 3,9, cc:29, donk:44%, Hands: 265 I've seen him donk with 2p and TP+oesd
      UTG: $5.34 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 0,7, Hands: 53
      Hero (MP): $12.38 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2,0, Hands: 95549

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is MP with K :heart: J :club:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.15, CO calls $0.15, 2 folds, BB calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.47) 7 :club: 9 :club: J :heart: (3 players)
      BB bets $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, CO folds Wanted to see what the guy behind me does, hence the call.

Turn: ($1.17) Q :spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.45, Hero raises to $1.46, BB calls $1.01 His bet size got smaller, so I think he's on a FD/SD, hence I bet for pure value.

River: ($4.09) 3 :diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80 Cant raise for value on the river.
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Imimba,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: With another guy behind and such a drawy board I don't like our call. We have so many ugly turns that it will make our life difficult and since you've already seen him donk with decent equity we can look at how our hand does against such a range.

We are ahead of JT/JQ and posibly J8. However I also think that a guy like this can donk TT/88, 98, 9T, etc so I would look to raise (and we can still fold to a shove).

AS played turn raise for thin value is fine but we now don't even beat QJ, however his bet size indicates a weaker made hand / flush draw/straight draw.

River looks fine as well.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Imimba,

Postflop: With another guy behind and such a drawy board I don't like our call. We have so many ugly turns that it will make our life difficult and since you've already seen him donk with decent equity we can look at how our hand does against such a range.

We are ahead of JT/JQ and posibly J8. However I also think that a guy like this can donk TT/88, 98, 9T, etc so I would look to raise (and we can still fold to a shove).

AS played turn raise for thin value is fine but we now don't even beat QJ, however his bet size indicates a weaker made hand / flush draw/straight draw.

On the flop I wanted to see whether CO raises or not, because I didnt want to raise, and fold to a 3bet form him. Maybe I'm scared money? I mean, he'd only raise with a set here, which isnt too likely.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Imimba1

On the flop I wanted to see whether CO raises or not, because I didnt want to raise, and fold to a 3bet form him. Maybe I'm scared money? I mean, he'd only raise with a set here, which isnt too likely.
      If we get raised by anyone it's an easy fold.

Most people just have pure value there and even if they raise some NFDs they still have roughly 45-50% equity.

And similarly to the T9 hand where you were afraid of the check/raise what makes you think that villain will often 3-bet you in that spot (cold 3-bet on the floP). I mean that's extremely rare and 99% for value with sets only.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Imimba,

+1
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      +1