Bronze
      UTG: $4 (100 bb)
      MP: $3.41 (85.3 bb)
      Hero (CO): $4.87 (121.8 bb)
      BTN: $5.57 (139.3 bb)
      SB: $2.19 (54.8 bb)
      BB: $8.64 (216 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:diamond: K:diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.12, MP calls $0.12, Hero raises to $0.50, 4 folds, MP calls $0.38

Flop: ($1.18) 8:spade: 5:spade: K:heart: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.66, MP calls $0.66

Turn: ($2.50) 8:club: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero checks

River: ($2.50) 3:diamond: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.70, MP raises to $1.40, Hero calls $0.70

SQZ for bluff because of CRE + good postflop playability. Cold caller calls again (WTF) TPMK anyway I want to get value from FD + PP. I think best options here is xb we will may fold 99,77,66,JJ,QQ, he still may have 8x and my hand have only two streets of value + he may bluff R. On R w/spade if he won't PSB I'll call. I want get value from 99,77,66,JJ,QQ vs push I will probably fold.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi ilidek,

Preflop: What do we know about the villains? MP looks fishy (stack size) so are we 3-betting to isolate?

Why are you so surprised that a shorter player, possibly fishy, calls our 3-bet? That's what they do and that's why we want to 3-bet for value mainly.

Postflop: As played I'd bet flop/turn and check back river.

The river bet/call is a bit thin but he could bluff.

As a side note, I'm not sure if I mentioned this, once you reply please hit the "Advise judge to take another look" button to make sure that we see your question/reply.
    • ilidek
      ilidek
      Bronze
      So you prefere to play b/b/xb than b/xb/c or b/xb/b ? When we second barrel we fold all his air range. When we play xb on T he may bluff this air on R. That's why I like to play xb on dry T. What do you think about it. Should I play two barrels until Nl25+ ?

"As a side note, I'm not sure if I mentioned this, once you reply please hit the "Advise judge to take another look" button to make sure that we see your question/reply."

You didn't. Thank you.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by ilidek
      So you prefere to play b/b/xb than b/xb/c or b/xb/b ? When we second barrel we fold all his air range. When we play xb on T he may bluff this air on R. That's why I like to play xb on dry T. What do you think about it. Should I play two barrels until Nl25+ ?

"As a side note, I'm not sure if I mentioned this, once you reply please hit the "Advise judge to take another look" button to make sure that we see your question/reply."

You didn't. Thank you.
      Well you have 0 info on the guy. He called a 3-bet. Do you really expect him to have that much "air" calling your cbet on K high OOP?

His range is mostly pairs and draws and both of those can call the turn and we don't know if he can bluff draws on the river.