Which site is best for sss

• CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      I am wondering which site is best for for playing sss 9-12 tabling.Im having problems finding 9 good tables on pokerstars and i am not able to play there at 20-24ET since its in my time 02-06 in the morning.Is best site for me partypoker?i saw on some video also that on partypoker you can leave table after you dobuled up to 40bb or more and come back with 20bb again.
  • 8 replies
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      party sucks imo, not enough tables and the software doesn't come close to FT/Stars, you also can't sort your tables by players/flop, only by avg. pot

stars and FT are the best
      on stars you have a massive amount of tables and nice software (auto rebuy, wait for BB and auto post it when ur there, live cashier updates, save layouts, maximizing lobby,...)

FT has better software but also better players I think (auto top up is nice, auto rebuy,save layouts, live cashier, colorcoding opponents,...)
    • Baconbits
      Baconbits
      Bronze
      you have to wait 40 minutes on party before you can sit down again with minimum buy in, before that you have to have at least what you left table with.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      yes, FT and stars are both 30min I think
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      back when i was doing SSS, i did it on Mansion. Quite ok :)

on FT you will face many tight games.. besides, there was something connected with the rake - it is too high for a shortstacker - but you should look for a thread in the forum where this issue is unveiled.. I haven't played there, I just remember that I've read something here in the forum..

Stars is a good choice
      nice software, easy to multitable and enough fish.
      but you have 9-man tables which increases the amount of money you lose on blinds..

Mansion is fine well although the majority of the people here won't accept my opinion - 10 man tables + tons of fish - ideal for the shortstacker. The extra amount of money(because of the 10 man tables) is a nice compensation for the issues with the software.

Stars though have a better loyalty program and you may do cool things even with a few points :)

Stars or Mansion, don't know..
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      how can you say mansion is good for sss you have too sit out every time you want too rebuy and thus have too pay extra rake which can be deadly for you're profit with sss
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Well the point is,stars is the best SSS site.Best software,most people online,and quite big amount of fishies.

Mansion is good actually,because the games there are really soft,but the software is bad and there isn't much tables to 12 table,oh and you need a really good computer too to 12 table there.

Partypoker is the worst imo,there are so many shortstacks and the software isn't the best.

What i have heard is that Full tilt is full of tight players,so it's definitely hard to grind there.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      you're forgetting too tell that Full Tilt also has a higher rake at th micro limits( 10 % instead of 5 % which most site work with )
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sirilidion
      how can you say mansion is good for sss you have too sit out every time you want too rebuy and thus have too pay extra rake which can be deadly for you're profit with sss
      Btw the thing mentioned about the extra rake you pay because you have to sitout in order to rebuy is nonsense..
      it's just a bit inconvenient but there's no such thing as extra rake.