NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($10)
      BB ($13.96)
      UTG ($11.07)
      UTG+1 ($5.69)
      CO ($10.74)
      BTN ($11.76)

Dealt to Hero 9:spade: 9:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.30

FLOP ($1.20) 5:club: 3:club: 8:club:

Hero checks, BB bets $1, Hero calls $1

TURN ($3.20) 5:club: 3:club: 8:club: Q:heart:

Hero checks, BB bets $1, Hero calls $1

RIVER ($5.20) 5:club: 3:club: 8:club: Q:heart: 9:heart:

Hero checks, BB checks

Hero shows 9:spade: 9:diamond:
      (Pre 19%, Flop 11.4%, Turn 4.5%)

BB shows J:heart: J:diamond:
      (Pre 81%, Flop 88.6%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero wins $4.86

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine given the price he gives us.

Postflop: Remember why we called preflop, to set mine (that's why I would call).

So I wouldn't be so thrilled to put money in that pot and I would simply ck/fold the flop.

I think the turn can be a ck/raise for thin value (And fold to shove) because villains range is really polarized. Usually a draw/thin value or slowplay.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Pre i don't think it's obvious he is on nuts, but we get the odds anyway.

I would love the flop lot more if it wasn't mono, but i see how can we fold right away.

Would you fold a on similar dry board too ?

Turn looked thin value or monster to me, why would fd bet and why would it bet so little, if he was oop i tend to agree but ip doesn't make much sense.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Pre i don't think it's obvious he is on nuts, but we get the odds anyway.

I would love the flop lot more if it wasn't mono, but i see how can we fold right away.

Would you fold a on similar dry board too ?

Turn looked thin value or monster to me, why would fd bet and why would it bet so little, if he was oop i tend to agree but ip doesn't make much sense.
      If we called just for set mine I'd say yes. That's the only 3-bet the guy has made so I normally give them credit for a bigger hand until proven otherwise.

And since we can't really call down with no info I'd just consider folding the flop.

Now, on the other hand, we are BvB so that should change things slightly but still, if villain hasn't shown any spewy tendencies calling one and folding turn or just folding flop is fine (and we are OOP). IP is different because we can check back turns and get to showdown cheaper.