UTG ($2.15)
      UTG+1 ($2.46)
      UTG+2 ($4.16)
      MP1 ($3.84)
      MP2 ($2.04)
      CO ($3.45)
      BTN ($2.40)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: Q:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.06, UTG+2 calls $0.06, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.05, BB calls $0.04

FLOP ($0.24) T:club: 5:club: 8:diamond:

Hero checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 bets $0.11, Hero calls $0.11, BB calls $0.11, UTG+1 calls $0.11

TURN ($0.68) T:club: 5:club: 8:diamond: A:diamond:

Hero checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 checks

RIVER ($0.68) T:club: 5:club: 8:diamond: A:diamond: 7:spade:

Hero bets $0.30, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds

Hero shows A:heart: Q:heart:

Hero wins $0.65

UTG 1 is 12/9 AF6.1 over 1.2k hands
      UTG 2 is 47/7 AF 2.4 over 320 hands
      BB is 57/10 AF 1 over 60 hands

I call preflop because UTG opener is tight, there is also 1 loose player that called and BB might get in pot too and my hand can hit very nice vs their range

I check call on the flop because I dont think UTG 2 has anything that good here, he bets smaller and bets allot of times when checked too, I have overcards and I still might be good

I check the A on the turn to see how others will react to it...especially UTG opener who might have A with a good kicker and I dont want to isolate myself vs his range

after he checks and everyone else check that turn, I bet the river for value 1/2 pot to get calls from some weaker hands here like weaker aces or some Tx hands that might have peeled the flop, also pocket pairs might call this size...a big raise here might indicate someone got a straight, but that would depend on the size of a raise and from which player whether I would fold or call
  • 6 replies
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Pre call is a mistake, i realize we can hit some fd but we will be oop too so muck it.

Flop fold too he maybe weak but even if he missed ha has barely have worse card in his opening range than our card, i would prefer a r/f here anyway if we think he is weak.

Turn i would donk/fold and b/f river if only fish called in.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: squeezing and calling are both options. Tightness of UTG makes me not want to squeeze. Fishiness of the other caller makes me want to squeeze. Overall I think 3betting and getting 4betted is super unpleasant. I rather just call and hope that the fish makes some huge mistake against us when we have a hand.

Flop: Check/fold. This is pure spew. Our outs may not even be clean if he has a set or flush draw.

River: Half pot seems fine, I think they all have weak hands.

Thanks.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I have questions

Why call pre ?

TT+,AQs+,AQo+ probable utg range, also this is pretty good against fish but utg is very aggressive and even if we hit and he cbets are feeling any good ?

Why not donk turn ?

At this point we can't rely on utg barreling any one of his pairs, and when he bets it would expect aq+, and we want a bet against the fish.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      1) AQs isn't doing all that well vs UTG's range. He may not necessarily be as tight as you think though. But I think with 2 other players (including a fish) in the hand, UTG plays super honestly. We can make very accurate decisions and if both check, we can steal the pot on the Turn.

We are crushing the fish's range and we just want to play as many pots as possible with him.

2) I don't donk turn cos I am fearing for my life. 3 other players chose to stick around on the Flop, surely one of them could easily have a set or 2pairs.

Of course you can argue that the preflop raiser doesn't necessarily have somethign strong, and we should bet for value from the fish. But being OOP with 3 players left to act, that doesn't seem like a very pleasant option to me.

Remember, TP2K isn't the nuts, so don't play it like one. And fold the Flop
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I would fold the flop.

We are looking forward to play 3 way multi pot with a guy who has 6.1 Af over 1.2k , i would expect a guy like him to cbet 80%+ and also he has his strongest range.

The situation we looking for is when
      -he doesn't cbet
      -we hit our cards
      -fish stays

Would you call his cbet if one of our outs hits the flop ? Plan for turn ?

Turn i see the reasons not to bet or bet, but isn't b/f better there than a c/c ? Utg is very strong, BB is passive, Utg2 the only candidate i would be happy to call, against other 2 it would be a 1 street oddscall which most likely ends in a river c/f or another dubious oddscall.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      About the Flop: Yes I agree with Dracsharp, mostly we are either trying to hit something, or when the preflop raiser gives up, we can bluff the Turn. I think he plays very straightforwardly with a fish in the hand left to act behind him.

Turn: You can definitely argue for leading the Turn. I just realize that 2 of them are fishes btw, and UTG+1 is on a draw a lot of the time too.

I now think that you can just lead the turn, since there is so much value to be had from those 2 fishes. I thought only one was a fish, my bad.

Thanks.