$25.00
      MP2:
      $19.24
      MP3:
      $25.94
      CO (Hero):
      $36.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, 6.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, BU folds, SB calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.75) K, 9, A (2 players)
      SB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.30, SB calls $0.80.

Turn: ($4.35) 8 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($4.35) Q (2 players)
      SB bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25.

Final Pot: $4.85.

22 hands vpip24 pfr0 af2

I did bluff raise on the flop.
      my play was okey?
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would usually fold this preflop. Do you have any fish in the blinds you are targetting?

Postflop, after he donks you have to decide between: a) my hand is good to showdown or b) my hand is too weak but I can turn it into a bluff.

If it's good to showdown I prefer calling the bet to try and keep the pot smaller. If not, I like raising larger and betting that turn to make him fold Kx, maybe a very weak Ax.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Hi,

I would usually fold this preflop. Do you have any fish in the blinds you are targetting?

Postflop, after he donks you have to decide between: a) my hand is good to showdown or b) my hand is too weak but I can turn it into a bluff.

If it's good to showdown I prefer calling the bet to try and keep the pot smaller. If not, I like raising larger and betting that turn to make him fold Kx, maybe a very weak Ax.
      in this case,its b plan? fold is too passive?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daisuke3823
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Hi,

in this case,its b plan? fold is too passive?
      Given his small sizing I would have chosen plan a) because it's cheaper and I can still sometimes bluff later with more information. Since you chose plan b) I think you might have an ok river raise since he will have some hands like A5 (weak Ax) in his range which I doubt can call a raise.