UTG+2: 130 BB
      Hero (MP): 151 BB
      MP+1: 70.8 BB
      CO: 55.2 BB
      BTN: 25.2 BB
      SB: 123.4 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has 6:heart: 6:spade:

UTG raises to 3.4 BB, fold, fold, Hero calls 3.4 BB, fold, CO calls 3.4 BB, fold, fold, fold

Flop: (11.6 BB, 3 players) Q:spade: 6:club: J:spade:
      UTG checks, Hero bets 8 BB, fold, UTG raises to 27.2 BB, Hero calls 19.2 BB

Turn: (66 BB, 2 players) Q:club:
      UTG bets 46.2 BB, Hero raises to 120.4 BB and is all-in, UTG calls 74.2 BB

River: (306.8 BB, 2 players) 9:spade:

stats on villain 20 hands 0/0
      i think i just messed up and overplayed my hand.
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa

Preflop is fine.

When UTG checks I like betting the flop and you can make it 9bb.
      When he check/raises I would go broke. He could end up having QQ/JJ but this will be a set up, but he could have some strong draws or KK+/QJ. Just stack off.

As played, I'd rather call the turn and call river.

• mbml

Flop: You have the option of 3betting the Flop, and flatting. I think given that you are IP, you can just call the raise.

Turn: We have a boat now. We lose to QQ/JJ/QJ now (all his made hands c/r-ing the Flop). Does he really c/r the flop with AQ/KQ? I think he is way less likely to overplay such top pair hands on the Flop esp for this stack depth.

Of course if he's some random donkey (which could be the case at NL5), then we could still have the best hand a lot.

Of course, I don't really intend to fold at any point in time. You could argue for shoving turn to maximize your value vs QX if he does have it in his range, before a bad card like this 9 of spade falls on the river and kills your action. However, if you think he is more weighted towards nuts or draws, then your best line is to call here, and hope he hits his draws, or just bluff barrels the River, then you can happily snap it off.