My stats

• 5 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Look at your winrate. Keep playing like that in this is all. Don't change anything and crush that limit.

I think you just wanted to show us how good you are with your stats so i can assure you you are really good.

Keep playing like this.
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      Hi :) I know i can crush 10Nl but i was playing before 20NL and after 44k hands im -5BI. Now i moved to 10NL i think soon i will go to 20NL again and i want to know or this stats is good for 20-25NL too , i think i need 3bet more , Sqz more but im not sure about it.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Then i suggest you to put on NL20 graph. I guess people are willing to help more if you are running bad. :coolface: .

Just make another thread with new graph when you run bad and you will see tons of smart ppl trying to help you lol. Lets make an experiment please.

:f_cool: :f_cool: :f_cool:
    • Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      :D yeah maybe other time i need post only stats without results :D
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Don't really like your gap between vpip and pfr, 3bet more hands instead of flatting I'd say, easpecially the higher you go you'll get squeezed more so flatting with marginal hands becomes less attractive option.

You 3bet more from BB than SB, it should be the other way around as you can defend more hands by calling from BB than from SB because you don't have another player left to act which could sqeeze you out of the hand or flat getting good price and leave you in bad position postflop.

I know quite a few very very good players that still play 3bet or fold strat from SB and I like doing it myself as a default as well.

The other thing that weirds me out is how you open 50% from SB and then only ~44% from btn, reverse that, if you can get away opening that loose OOP then you sure as hell gonna be able to do that in position.

CO unopened pfr is on tighter side as well, you could loosen up slightly there too.

Other than that, not much to say as your barreling frequencies depend a lot on your gameplan for hands and how much you defend by checking etc.

Your fold to cbet is on a higher side I'd say, but that just may be relust of exploitative play vs passive NL10 players so idk.