Losing money on the button zoom 5nl

• kaczor1978
      kaczor1978
      Bronze
      after 10k hands at nl5 zoom at ipoker i noticed im -1,79BB at btn (vs for example +30bbs at hj).
      Im opening around 45% from btn 3bet around 6% ,cold coll 6%(too low)?
      I fold to 58% of 3bets from btn maybe thsi is the case?But its hard to defend so wide range against blinds 3betting range
  • 4 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey kaczor,

I'm going to move your thread over to the NL Discussion boards.

It may also be helpful if you can post as much information as possible and our users will try to find some leaks for you.

Do you use a HoldemManager or PockerTracker? If so, a print screen from one of these would be ideal :)
    • Raknyo
      Raknyo
      Bronze
      I doubt your losing so much money pre-flop, post-flop is where the real money exchanges stacks.

Post your post-flop stats, e.g. c-bet, f-to-cbet, turn c-bet, etc. and I'll try to diagnose any leaks.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Just a sample size issue most likely given your CO results.
    • elchipriota
      elchipriota
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Raknyo
      I doubt your losing so much money pre-flop, post-flop is where the real money exchanges stacks.

Post your post-flop stats, e.g. c-bet, f-to-cbet, turn c-bet, etc. and I'll try to diagnose any leaks.
      +1 to above

Also, I used to play nl5 ipoker before moving up the limits there.

Given how tight most players are on the blinds 45% for NL5 there is way low imo. I used to open 90%+ at a raise of 10 c to win 7c. Very profitable.

Unfortunately you cant to that to higher limits as opponent adjust.

Post postflop stats for review.