Transferring To The New Site

• 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Hello

I joined the old version of Betfair very recently and wondered whether it is worth me migrating to the new site just yet? And if so, is there any word on the best way to transfer my funds, bonuses and poker straregy points to the new version?

Thanks in advance!
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey 4KYOU,

Our customer support team will have all the answers regarding these questions if you send them a ticket

Let us know what they say!

Regards,
      Gary
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Thanks Gary

Here is the response I received below:

Dear 4KYOU,

Thank you for contacting us.

According to our information, you have entered your account of Betfair Poker on the 26th of January in our system. If you have done this shortly after creating your account, I assume, that this account was created at the new platform of Betfair Poker belonging to the iPoker-Network.

So from my point of view, there are not further actions necessary for you, to transfer your money.

Please be also be informed, that in order to receive StrategyPoints, no further action are required from your side.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us again. We'll be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
      Khrano

I am slightly confused as to which site I am now on so will have to do some detective work. I downloaded the Betfair software through poker strategy with the impression that I was joining the old rooms with the advantage of extra bonuses when the switch takes place. I also noticed that on the chat part of the current version I am on, other people are talking about the new site as though it is a seperate entity which is what peaked my interest in switching to the newer version.
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      This clears things up for me -

Dear 4KYOU,

Thanks for your reply.

According to our information, all players who have joined Betfair Poker after the 21st of January, will have automatically joined the player pool of the iPoker-Network.

The merge of Betfair Poker into the iPoker-Network is a smooth transition, meaning, that starting from the 21st of January new players will only be playing the the new network. Meanwhile all existing players will be able to play at the iPoker-Network and the old Ongame-Network. This will last until the middle of the year. After the transition is completed all players will only be playing in the new network.

You can find more information about this topic here:

Forum: Betfair Poker Moving to iPoker

I hope, that I could clear things up a little bit. If you have any further questions, please feel free to send us another ticket.

Kind regards,
      Khrano
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Ahhhh just realised I actually joined Betfair on the 18th Jan so have recontacted customer support as I must be on the old site!
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      I hope this helps others, this was my last reply and I have decided to stick with the old version for now until closer to complete migration -

Dear 4KYOU,

This changes a lot. If you have created your account at Befair Poker on the 18th of January, this means, that you are part of the old group of players and currently playing for both networks.

I have just checked the available information give to me regarding a change in your case.

You can now of course create a new account at the new Betfair Poker. With this you will get the chance, to receive a Bankroll Kickstarter Bonus, which is similar to the normal First Deposit Bonus:

Forum: $2000 Bankroll Kickstarter Bonus

According to our system you have already made a deposit to your existing account at Betfair Poker. With this the deposit bonus should have been activated. And you have the chance to clear this bonus within 90 days after the deposit.

Please keep in mind, that with changing to new Betfair Poker, you will not be able to play in the Ongame-Network. This means, that you will have less traffic than you have with your existing account.

In addition to this, creating a new account would not change a lot regarding the exclusive offers which are currently running because of the new software:

Forum: Betfair Poker's $1,000 Weekly Welcome Freerolls

So from my point of view, you have do decide, whether you rather want to have the advantage of using the $2000 bonus for 3 weeks longer when creating a new account or keep playing with your old account and benefit from the player pool of both networks.

I hope, that these information are again helpful for you. If more questions came up, than I answered, feel free to contact us again.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      So have you decided whether you are going to stay on the old network for now?
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      I am planning to stick with the old version for now.
      Although I agree with another post on this forum
      That the traffic has dropped off and is mostly filled with regs.
      Because of this I haven't played there as much as I'd planned recently.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck to you :)