This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 54s cold 4b

• mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Bronze
      iPoker - $0.10 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: 118.3 BB
      UTG: 120.9 BB
      MP: 130 BB
      CO: 189.2 BB
      Hero (BTN): 164.4 BB
      SB: 105.8 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 5:club: 4:club:

fold, MP raises to 3 BB, CO raises to 5 BB, Hero raises to 12 BB, fold, fold, fold, CO calls 7 BB

Flop: (28.5 BB, 2 players) 5:diamond: 3:club: 8:heart:
      CO checks, Hero bets 16 BB, CO calls 16 BB

Turn: (60.5 BB, 2 players) 2:heart:
      CO checks, Hero checks

River: (60.5 BB, 2 players) 8:diamond:
      CO checks, Hero checks

CO shows Q:diamond: Q:spade: (Two Pair, Queens and Eights) (Pre 77%, Flop 73%, Turn 70%)
      Hero mucks 5:club: 4:club: (Two Pair, Eights and Fives) (Pre 23%, Flop 27%, Turn 30%)
      CO wins 56.5 BB

MP 40 hands, VPiP 18, PFR 18
      CO 72 hansd, VPiP25, PFR 20, 3bet 15

I think I have a lot of fold equity preflop if CO is bluffing often when 50cent 3betting (which I dont know), and we are deep so I have playable hand IP if he calls?

If I would hit 2 pair on turn is it ok bet turn large push river since his range is strong?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mlatasrb

I don't like our 4bet here and I think it's spewy without info on the guy. While we have some playability its not that great versus a potential fishy guy (regs don't min 3 bet unless it's a misclick).

As played, if we did pick up 2p we can try to get the money in. I'd probably look to ck raise turn and bet river.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi mlatasrb

I don't like our 4bet here and I think it's spewy without info on the guy. While we have some playability its not that great versus a potential fishy guy (regs don't min 3 bet unless it's a misclick).

As played, if we did pick up 2p we can try to get the money in. I'd probably look to ck raise turn and bet river.

How can I check raise turn IP :) ? Wouldnt that be spewy versus fish? And if he calls flop I dont think that fish ever folds with JJ+ turn
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by mlatasrb
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi mlatasrb

How can I check raise turn IP :) ? Wouldnt that be spewy versus fish? And if he calls flop I dont think that fish ever folds with JJ+ turn
      If you try hard enough maybe the software lets you :)

My bad, we should just bet and bet.

What would be spewy? Betting turn and river with 2p? Not at all.