This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH AQo 3bet pot vs reg

• mihninho
      mihninho
      Bronze
      PartyGaming - $0.25 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (BB): $35.89
      UTG: $25.35
      BTN: $7.35
      SB: $25.72

SB posts SB $0.10, Hero posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has A:heart: Q:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.70, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.50, UTG calls $1.80

Flop: ($5.10, 2 players) 6:heart: 4:diamond: 5:heart:
      Hero bets $2.25, UTG calls $2.25

Turn: ($9.60, 2 players) 4:spade:
      Hero bets $6.00, UTG calls $6.00

River: ($21.60, 2 players) 6:diamond:
      Hero bets $25.14 and is all-in, fold

So villain raises from CO with a PFR of 21.I 3bet for value pf.He has a fold to 3bet of 65.He floats enough for me to think that i can bluff 2 streets with A high.He folds to cbet flop 42 % in a normal pot.Now on the turn i bet again thinking that i don't have enough value for a showdown against a middle pair.The river doesn't look scary for me becuase he should have shown me that he has the nuts on the turn so i decided to shove the river because he is very aggresive on the flop (72% agg frequency) and 73%agg frequency on the turn and until the river he was very passive so he doesn't have the nuts.But it's true that i never saw him slowplay so i can't be quite sure of the things that i wrote above.
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi..

River is like the worse card to bluff. He never folds 6x and board doesnt scare a hand like tt in anyway.

I hink flop bet is fine with the backdoor flushdraw and two overcards. Turn barrel is questionable but if u think he floats a lot then its fine. Checkraising flop is also going to be an option.

Thanks.
    • mihninho
      mihninho
      Bronze
      But my thinking after the turn barrel is that he will fold TT if i shove.So you say i was wrong, that he might not have a 77-TT card?