i wish u happy RiveR :)

• valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!
      Actually i'm from English non-speaking county, but i think my English skill will be enough to write here :)
      So, now i'm waiting for my pending transaction of about 65 $ to Ipoker network :] There i'll start my career, probably fishy career, but it's OK at first time to got loose your deposit, isn't it? :D
      I like SH/nl and my first limit will be NL2 :) + i've get > than 30 BI , so it's ok to be started!

Lets get to started... ))
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck valerjanka!

You're English is perfect!

Looking forward to regular updates :f_cool:
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      Thx u!

Today there is no chance to get my money :(
      But i visited my native city, its center + old center and i was shicked...
      my city is very nice and beautiful!!! There are some photos

The small one answered: "f*ck off!" )))

I've got really wonderful feelings of this walking.

By the way, i started to learn poker)))
      my first step is VOD "we learn how to learn" or smth like this. very nice video (i saw two parts, but there will be 6 at least as author promissed in video) and i've got a lot of ideas and now i know better what to do first in my poker educating :]

tomorrow work is waiting me... :s_mad:
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      I would recommend however starting with the full ring tables instead of the short handed. For a beginner it's a great way to learn the game. It isn't very easy for somebody who just starts to play poker to play 6max. It's a tough game..

Good luck mate ! Learn, play, but the most important: HAVE FUN !..
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rahica
      I would recommend however starting with the full ring tables instead of the short handed. For a beginner it's a great way to learn the game. It isn't very easy for somebody who just starts to play poker to play 6max. It's a tough game..

Good luck mate ! Learn, play, but the most important: HAVE FUN !..
      hi! it's nice to see you here!
      I play poker about one year and i was starting playing exactly on 9max tables, but very quickly i felt myself boring there, even 10+ tables and i tried SH tables and i can say that it's mine! I love it :) i have no fun on FR :(
      So, i know some basis, and maybe more... but i want to reconstruct my poker undestanding and my ideas when i'm playing, that's why i'm here :)
      Anyway, thx for visiting m,y blog and welcome again! :s_cool:
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      heyaaa))

i decided to create my "poker notebook" where i will write down everything what i did yesturday/today and so on. i think it shoud be efficient for me :evil:

i'm still waiting for money... ((

i watched one more VOD named "how to find weak player and with whom better to play SH tables" :) really nice :)
      also i created "some poker scheme" in big A2 and put it on the wall))) it should help me better and faster to remember some nice thing which i started read and find out from book "bankroll building" full ring edition from varneer. Thx him :D

So, today was and i hope will be at least 3-5 hours day of poker education :)
      At work was borring and hm,... how to say better, it seems better would be: "shut up and work!!!" ))) and you work work and once more wooooooork... tomorrow again and after tomorrow and so ooooon...
      but my mood is optimistic and i bought today some nice fish :coolface: for my girlfriend

Ps. i'm confused bcz of poker room searching. at first i decided to earn Ps points and join some ipoker room, but now i'm thinking ftp vs party.bwin ? how you think ? SH no rush/speed, usually tables.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi valerjanka, it seems you're a little confused as to which poker room to play at?

Click the link below and answer a few questions so that the expert on these things can advise you on the best room for you, ok?

I hope that helps, but if you need help in the future like this, just ask! :)

Here is the link:

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Regards,

Mal.
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi valerjanka, it seems you're a little confused as to which poker room to play at?

Click the link below and answer a few questions so that the expert on these things can advise you on the best room for you, ok?

I hope that helps, but if you need help in the future like this, just ask! :)

Here is the link:

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Regards,

Mal.

Hello!

Thank you Mal, i've answered yet!
      Will wait for answer :)
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      yehoooo
      i've got my first BR 88,09 $ :s_biggrin: and i start from Ipoker room. (paddypowerpoker) PPP :D :D
      good luck 2 me))
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze

my little test-session :f_biggrin:
      hud is working now correctly (hm2)
      stats are in right places

Here i will post (edit this post every day !) my results by days in February

February 2013

Day 1
      real: +3,5 BI
      ev: +1,8 BI
      hands: 413
      good, but small count of hands, but for testing session is OK

Ps. today i bought to my girl a ring of white gold/tanzanite/a little diamond for 14th February! :f_love: we are together 1,5+ year :f_p:
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze

good day :)

i've got a few coolers, but fuck them - i'm better than it want Mr. random :D ;(