This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

i wish u happy RiveR :)

• valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!
      Actually i'm from English non-speaking county, but i think my English skill will be enough to write here :)
      So, now i'm waiting for my pending transaction of about 65 $ to Ipoker network :] There i'll start my career, probably fishy career, but it's OK at first time to got loose your deposit, isn't it? :D
      I like SH/nl and my first limit will be NL2 :) + i've get > than 30 BI , so it's ok to be started!

Lets get to started... ))
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck valerjanka!

You're English is perfect!

Looking forward to regular updates :f_cool:
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      Thx u!

Today there is no chance to get my money :(
      But i visited my native city, its center + old center and i was shicked...
      my city is very nice and beautiful!!! There are some photos

The small one answered: "f*ck off!" )))

I've got really wonderful feelings of this walking.

By the way, i started to learn poker)))
      my first step is VOD "we learn how to learn" or smth like this. very nice video (i saw two parts, but there will be 6 at least as author promissed in video) and i've got a lot of ideas and now i know better what to do first in my poker educating :]

tomorrow work is waiting me... :s_mad:
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      I would recommend however starting with the full ring tables instead of the short handed. For a beginner it's a great way to learn the game. It isn't very easy for somebody who just starts to play poker to play 6max. It's a tough game..

Good luck mate ! Learn, play, but the most important: HAVE FUN !..
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rahica
      I would recommend however starting with the full ring tables instead of the short handed. For a beginner it's a great way to learn the game. It isn't very easy for somebody who just starts to play poker to play 6max. It's a tough game..

Good luck mate ! Learn, play, but the most important: HAVE FUN !..
      hi! it's nice to see you here!
      I play poker about one year and i was starting playing exactly on 9max tables, but very quickly i felt myself boring there, even 10+ tables and i tried SH tables and i can say that it's mine! I love it :) i have no fun on FR :(
      So, i know some basis, and maybe more... but i want to reconstruct my poker undestanding and my ideas when i'm playing, that's why i'm here :)
      Anyway, thx for visiting m,y blog and welcome again! :s_cool:
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      heyaaa))

i decided to create my "poker notebook" where i will write down everything what i did yesturday/today and so on. i think it shoud be efficient for me :evil:

i'm still waiting for money... ((

i watched one more VOD named "how to find weak player and with whom better to play SH tables" :) really nice :)
      also i created "some poker scheme" in big A2 and put it on the wall))) it should help me better and faster to remember some nice thing which i started read and find out from book "bankroll building" full ring edition from varneer. Thx him :D

So, today was and i hope will be at least 3-5 hours day of poker education :)
      At work was borring and hm,... how to say better, it seems better would be: "shut up and work!!!" ))) and you work work and once more wooooooork... tomorrow again and after tomorrow and so ooooon...
      but my mood is optimistic and i bought today some nice fish :coolface: for my girlfriend

Ps. i'm confused bcz of poker room searching. at first i decided to earn Ps points and join some ipoker room, but now i'm thinking ftp vs party.bwin ? how you think ? SH no rush/speed, usually tables.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi valerjanka, it seems you're a little confused as to which poker room to play at?

Click the link below and answer a few questions so that the expert on these things can advise you on the best room for you, ok?

I hope that helps, but if you need help in the future like this, just ask! :)

Here is the link:

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Regards,

Mal.
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi valerjanka, it seems you're a little confused as to which poker room to play at?

Click the link below and answer a few questions so that the expert on these things can advise you on the best room for you, ok?

I hope that helps, but if you need help in the future like this, just ask! :)

Here is the link:

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Regards,

Mal.

Hello!

Thank you Mal, i've answered yet!
      Will wait for answer :)
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze
      yehoooo
      i've got my first BR 88,09 $ :s_biggrin: and i start from Ipoker room. (paddypowerpoker) PPP :D :D
      good luck 2 me))
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze

my little test-session :f_biggrin:
      hud is working now correctly (hm2)
      stats are in right places

Here i will post (edit this post every day !) my results by days in February

February 2013

Day 1
      real: +3,5 BI
      ev: +1,8 BI
      hands: 413
      good, but small count of hands, but for testing session is OK

Ps. today i bought to my girl a ring of white gold/tanzanite/a little diamond for 14th February! :f_love: we are together 1,5+ year :f_p:
    • valerjanka
      valerjanka
      Bronze

good day :)

i've got a few coolers, but fuck them - i'm better than it want Mr. random :D ;(