fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.70, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.60, fold

FLOP ($1.60) T:heart: 3:spade: 7:club:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80

TURN ($3.20) T:heart: 3:spade: 7:club: K:spade:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $1.60, Hero raises to $4.80, UTG+1 calls $3.20

RIVER ($12.80) T:heart: 3:spade: 7:club: K:spade: 6:club:

Hero bets $6.40, UTG+1 calls $6.40

notes:
      can call big c/r on turn with underpair+draw in 3way IP when I blufcatched flop vs him
      small bets IP = weak pair
      saw my blufcach light on flop and c/r bluff on turn

I think I should c/r on flop and start building pot, because he is likely to bluffcatch. He also can have overpairs and lot of Tx. Just not do it too big.

I was just calling because htinking - board is dry, so I will get it later. But its hard to build pot.

For example on river I could bet allin, but I don't expect many calls from weaker hands. KQ can fold on river to a shove if he has it. AK might also fold, but less likely. WHen I give him better odds, he should not fold AK.

There are some 33, but its rare. And he could raise them on turn.
      Also there can be KT, probably he cannot fold KT, but on the other hand such two pair is really weak to call c/r on tunr and call pot size bet on river
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

The stats and reads you provided are irrelevant in my opinion. Just c/r the Turn, and shove the River.

Your bet size should be aimed at achieving this purpose - Playing for stacks vs your opponent.

I would suggest a slightly larger c/r size to maybe 5-5.50, so that you have a potsize bet on the River and you can just jam.

I disagree with c/r Flop, the board is so dry, so many overcards for him to barrel bluff, and we also want to protect our weaker hands by strengthening our check/calling range with sets.

Thanks.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      I would suggest a slightly larger c/r size to maybe 5-5.50, so that you have a potsize bet on the River and you can just jam.

But this will not look like a bluff anymore. I even thought my c/.r is already on big side.