PT3 trial problem on zoom

• dretsim
      dretsim
      Bronze
      Hello, I've problem with PT3 trial v3.14 on ZOOM tables.

I've read FAQ from the official PT website and many posts of other users (on polish community site) but my PT3 still doesn't work correctly.

Hands are normally imported, but HUD is displayed in the wrong places (not alongside the right players). I tried to move the stats manually and then use the option - "save layout" but this doesn't work too.

Perhaps this is due to an update of P* [?].

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?
  • 3 replies
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      Instead of posting here why don't you try contacting the PT team? I am sure that they would be more than happy to help you. Cheers !
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      We have a member of the PokerTracker team who regular checks this forum :)
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      PokerTracker 3 for Windows supports Zoom tables, but PokerTracker 3 for OS X cannot support Zoom due to various issues with the way the operating system works. I noticed you mentioned you are using the trial of PokerTracker 3, we no longer sell PokerTracker 3 for Windows, and since you want to play Zoom tables PokerTracker 3 for OS X is not an option. Therefore the first thing you should do is abandon using PokerTracker 3 and switch to PokerTracker 4 - one you make this switch we can help if you still need it, I think this problem will solve itself automatically when you switch because we enable PokerStars Zoom support for our users in the new user assistant.

PokerStrategy.com provides a really great deal to PokerStrategy.com users such as yourself when they purchase PokerTracker 4, take a look at my signature for more details.