This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus 50$

• rasmushtt
      rasmushtt
      Bronze
      Please tell me if I'm right if not correct me please. I got the 50 bonus with no problem I play at mansion. I have to get 150 MPP in order to receive the first 10 bucks. Now if I don't earn these points in 4 weeks tha 50 are taken away from me, correct?. But if I earn 150 points then I will keep the money and it is never taken away from me.
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello rasmushtt,

Nearly :) You do receive your first $8 bonus after 150 MPP. Afterwards you continue clearing the bonus as you receive more MPP. The complete structure looks like this:

150 MPP - $8 Bonus
      300 MPP - $10 Bonus
      400 MPP - A ticket for a $20+$2 Tournament
      500 MPP - $12 Bonus
      750 MPP - $15 Bonus
      1.000 MPP - $20 Bonus
      1.500 MPP - $35 Bonus

Aside from this you have 120 days to collect 600 Mansion Points. If you don't manage to do this Mansion retracts the $50 starting capital or what is left of it.

If you play according to the Strategy it should be no problem for you to clear the 600 points in 4 months though :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • rasmushtt
      rasmushtt
      Bronze
      so if I can collect 600 MCP points in 4 months then you won't take anything away and it's safe. When can I then withdraw my money. Are there any demands as well.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rasmushtt
      so if I can collect 600 MCP points in 4 months then you won't take anything away and it's safe. When can I then withdraw my money. Are there any demands as well.
      Yes, as soon as you have collected 600 MPP there are no more activity restrictions. I believe Mansion requires you to have cleared 1.000 MPP before you can withdraw the starting capital.

Best regards,
      SoyCD