(Pre 50%, Flop 96.7%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero wins $6.63

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine given how short UTG is

Postflop: I think that we can raise the flop larger given that anything that connects there can call a bigger bet. I'd make it something like 0.7 or so.

As Played the turn sucks but we have a redraw to the nut flush which reduces the number of flushes he can have and gives us a redraw. I think we can even consider raising there and going with the hand given that villain will also have some Ax, 2p type hands.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I know i could have raised the flop for more, especially this one where ax and 2p will call regardless, but aren't we folding out every draw especially his his mindonk looks like a draw.

Would you play the aggressive line from turn you mentioned , or would you stick with "my" solution ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I know i could have raised the flop for more, especially this one where ax and 2p will call regardless, but aren't we folding out every draw especially his his mindonk looks like a draw.

Would you play the aggressive line from turn you mentioned , or would you stick with "my" solution ?
      Weak draws like to Qx and Jxmay fold but I doubt that pair plus draw folds. So I rather get more value from the bulk of his range that would call more.

I think that you can go either way here. His big donk does polarized his range however most of the bluffs are actually semibluff that can call a raise. So I'd make it 2.4-2.5 and go with it.