(Pre 43%, Flop 66.6%, Turn 77.3%)

Hero wins $4.74

• 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Given that we have a 2nd pair and gutshot we can cbet this for thin value in position.

The turn bet is thin given his stack size. Are you planning to bet/fold or bet call given that he only has roughly $3 left (so a min raise)?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I was bet folding, he is passive, if he is on draw i wouldn't expect him to push it.

It because less likely that he had a top pair but considering i have 2. he has the same chance to hold either one, but i felt there could be value in a bet against his draws and 2. pairs that call due to the top pair made less likely.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I was bet folding, he is passive, if he is on draw i wouldn't expect him to push it.

It because less likely that he had a top pair but considering i have 2. he has the same chance to hold either one, but i felt there could be value in a bet against his draws and 2. pairs that call due to the top pair made less likely.
      However, I am wondering if we don't have value in a larger flop bet and turn shove similarly to how you played the TT hand on the Kxx board (multiway) with a shorter guy.

Or if we could shove the turn for thin value. I think that bet/fold turn given his stack size is a bit hard but we can make an argument for it given how passive he has been over the small sample.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Flop plan was to b/f once then c/f turn actually not sure how much actually this j helps to alter it.

Problem is would he call a potbet twice with 2. pair or draw ?

Would you go for flop&turn potbet ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Flop plan was to b/f once then c/f turn actually not sure how much actually this j helps to alter it.

Problem is would he call a potbet twice with 2. pair or draw ?

Would you go for flop&turn potbet ?
      It's hard to say, some fish can't fold a draw or 2nd pair here but we have to have close to perfect conditions to be able to pot flop and pot turn. We have too little info on this particular one given stack sizes and how connected the board is I don't think it would be a huge mistake.