50$ bonus

• Motyeah
      Motyeah
      Bronze
      Hi, I've send you my ID card 3 days ago and don't have an answer yet(50$ too). Is there any problem with or only you're busy?Im registered at Mansion poker room if will that information help.
  • 8 replies
    • GaMBLeR5806
      GaMBLeR5806
      Basic
      Hi! I joined pokerstrategy 2 days ago and passed the quiz.When I log in it is written that you passed the quiz and you will get your bonus but you don't send me an email about ID.Do I need to send my ID and where will I send it?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Motyeah
      Hi, I've send you my ID card 3 days ago and don't have an answer yet(50$ too). Is there any problem with or only you're busy?Im registered at Mansion poker room if will that information help.
      Hello Motyeah,

When an ID check is involved the process of sending the money can take around 72+ hours which is why no money has arrived yet. Good news is everything is already processed and the transfer has been initiated. Unless there are delays because of the weekend - you should have your money soon.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GaMBLeR5806
      Hi! I joined pokerstrategy 2 days ago and passed the quiz.When I log in it is written that you passed the quiz and you will get your bonus but you don't send me an email about ID.Do I need to send my ID and where will I send it?
      Hello GaMBLeR5806,

You only have to send ID if you're asked.

I've sent my ID-scan, when do I get my starting capital? The verification of your ID-scan takes usually 48 hours. This applies also for the transfer of your starting capital. Thus you will receive your $50 within 96 hours after you've sent your ID-scan

Hello Motyeah,
      It will take 48 hours to check your ID and 48 hours to transfer the strating capital to your poker account,so it will be on your account soon.Just a little patience,make sure you watch pokerstrategy videos and learn the articles.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GaMBLeR5806
      Hello GaMBLeR5806,

You were not selected for an ID check - so you simply need to be patient while the support processes your account :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Motyeah
      Motyeah
      Bronze
      sure, thanks
    • Motyeah
      Motyeah
      Bronze
      i don't want to bother or somethink like that but what did you mean whit that "soon"? its a week and nothing came.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Motyeah
      i don't want to bother or somethink like that but what did you mean whit that "soon"? its a week and nothing came.
      Hello Motyeah,

It seems there were technical difficulties with the last batch of Mansion transfers. Please contact our support via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) and ask them for the status on your starting capital - so that they can (if necessary) transfer the capital again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • trecilacontu
      trecilacontu
      Basic
      registed 4 days ago ..posted on the forum write ticket to support and nobody knows nothing..
      i have send my id card 2 times.and yes from the same email adress that i have registed...
      but quess what nothing.so can anybody tell me if i will ever get the bonus or should i send u again my id card?
      3 times maybe will have more luck:)