UTG ($6.74) 34bb
      UTG+1 ($17.60) 88bb
      CO ($20) 100bb
      BTN ($20) 100bb
      SB ($19.20) 96bb
      hero (BB) ($26.78) 134bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.30, 6 players) hero is BB K T
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.60, 1 fold, hero calls $0.40

He likes to 4B against resteals so i just called.
      [B]Which hands would be good as a bluffshove after his 4Bet given he has a huge bluff 4B range????[/B
      Something like A5s, 87s or rather KQ?

Flop: J 6 T ($1.30, 2 players)
      hero checks, BTN bets $1, hero raises to $2.80, BTN calls $1.80

Went for a c/r since he folds a lot folds more than 55% to raises in generell.
      And i don't want to c/c since the board won't get prettier for me.

I'm not sure afterwards if it's the best board for this play since it hits his range well and because of this i rather should c/f.

Turn: A ($6.90, 2 players)
      hero bets $4.60, BTN goes all-in $16.60, hero folds

He calls so he could be on a flushdraw or has a TP/OvP type of hand.
      The Ad is good since it reduces his flushdraws so i continued to rep a flush.

Final Pot: $16.10
  • 2 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Howdi,

@3bet/5bet: Pairs are best to start with. They need the least folding equity because they have the highest equity, then Axs blocks many value combos and has OK-ish equity though not as high as pairs. Axs is usually playable with a call though, while pairs are often fit or fold so don't make money post OOP.

@hand: board doesn't get prettier for you but when flushes hit you should often have the flush as well, same goes for straight. When you c/r your reasonable showdown value hand you kind of let him off easy imo. It should be plus EV to c/r but once you get called, I think this is not the hand to rep a flush with. Have a flushdraw imo, block some of his flushes.. here you basically block stuff like AK, KJ, AT that could fold turn or river so his flush combos are a better ratio compared to other hands than when you have complete air imo.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Haven't thought much about blocking certain parts of a range when making a move, another topic to work on :)

Thanks for the advice on 3/5bets!!