[NL2-NL10] Tt Ep

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain stats are 35/33 AF 1.7 over 80 hands
      his 3bet stat is 23, few hands before he 3bets my EP raise with A5s so I know he is 3betting light and I call with TT because I think I might be able to extract more value vs his range as he also bets with mid pair on low cards in 3bet pot

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2)
      BB ($0.95)
      UTG ($4.21)
      Hero ($3.38)
      UTG+2 ($0.57)
      MP1 ($2.08)
      MP2 ($2.13)
      CO ($2.96)
      BTN ($3.23)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: T:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.08, UTG+2 calls $0.08, fold, fold, CO raises to $0.16, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.08, fold

FLOP ($0.43) 5:diamond: 5:club: 6:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.04, Hero raises to $0.26, CO calls $0.22

TURN ($0.95) 5:diamond: 5:club: 6:diamond: A:spade:

Hero bets $0.38, CO calls $0.38

RIVER ($1.71) 5:diamond: 5:club: 6:diamond: A:spade: 8:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.63, Hero folds

CO wins $1.63

I call his 3bet because it isnt really that big and because the reasons I mentioned above

I check the flop to see what he will do, I know I am ahead here most of the time so Ill let him value bet himself, his bet is really weak so I raise it up myself

Turn is really ugly for me as it hits big part of his 3bet range...I bet here anyway because it also represents my range and if he is on weak ace he is likely to fold...I think my mistake here is bet size, I think it was small if I am already betting and I came out as I was scared

He calls so I think he probably has it and I quit at this point since river doesnt improve me at all
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop is fine.

I think raising the flop against the small bet is good.

The turn is a rather bad card and I would check/fold here.
      I don't think we can take vale from too much worse hands plus I think he might be calling the flop with a lot of Ax hands.

As played, the river is good.

Best,
      Plamen