BB: 104.65 BB
      UTG: 99.5 BB
      MP: 294.3 BB
      CO: 78.05 BB
      BTN: 66 BB
      Hero (SB): 138.7 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:diamond: Q:spade:

fold, fold, CO raises to 2 BB, BTN calls 2 BB, Hero raises to 8 BB, fold, fold, BTN calls 6 BB

Flop: (19 BB, 2 players) Q:club: Q:diamond: 7:diamond:
      Hero bets 8 BB, BTN calls 8 BB

Turn: (35 BB, 2 players) 7:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 17.5 BB, Hero raises to 122.7 BB and is all-in, fold

Hero shows A:diamond: Q:spade: (Full House, Queens full of Sevens)
      Hero wins 66.5 BB

I think on this board he can't hit anything, except 77, but if I bet as bluff, he might try to convince me he has Qx. So I check on turn to let him bluff. Can I then take extra money from him if he doesnt hit anything, but has PP? I went all in to get payed from fd, or PP which doesnt trust me.I think If I call turn, he checks back river, or folds to my bet, it would look stronger than push turn

Finally after around 10 trying to post this hand, it woks. When I click on post, it always posts hand "AQ sqeeze" which I previously posted with KQ on flop. I check the text in the post, it is ok, but always posts wrong. Then I realized it is because of the same title "AQ sqeeze", I changed the title and it works.
  • 3 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey mlatasrb,

Preflop is fine.

Flop is ok, I think you could bet larger to help you get the stacks in. You could bet at least 12 and still expect to get called with a similar frequency imo.

Your turn check is ok. 1) Villain may have some counterfeited pocket pairs where his only option is to bluff. 2) Villain may not want to call another street with flush-draws on double paired board but may bluff with them.

Your check/shove is ok, not sure if it's the best line though. I really don't see villain calling with a flush draw. He may even fold PP's. Vs a Qx or 7x you may likely get his money in whichever line you take.

Given the pot will be 72bb on river and villain will have 33bb I don't see him firing third barrel as a bluff so call-turn check river doesn't work. Perhaps best option might be to call-turn, donk river. This gives villain a small chance to catch meaningless river card like a flush, or pair, or lower trips, and think his hand his good. He may even feel more priced in on river with PP when you take this line for psychological reasons.

Originally posted by mlatasrb
      Finally after around 10 trying to post this hand, it woks. When I click on post, it always posts hand "AQ sqeeze" which I previously posted with KQ on flop. I check the text in the post, it is ok, but always posts wrong. Then I realized it is because of the same title "AQ sqeeze", I changed the title and it works.
      I'm not following. Is there a bug in the software? Or did you just make a mistake?
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      There is a bug in software, it happens often lately when I try to post the hand, it posts wrong.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hmm, I suppose nobody noticed it because it's rare someone would make two threads with exactly the same title.

If it's causing you a lot of trouble please either create a support ticket or post in feedback section of forums and hopefully it will get sorted.